18:08:44 <nancyk> #startmeeting KohaCon 13 Planning August Meeting
18:08:44 <huginn`> Meeting started Wed Aug 28 18:08:44 2013 UTC.  The chair is nancyk. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
18:08:44 <huginn`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
18:08:44 <huginn`> The meeting name has been set to 'kohacon_13_planning_august_meeting'
18:09:02 <nancyk> #info NancyK chair
18:09:04 <bag> hello
18:09:17 <nancyk> proxy server problems
18:09:39 <JDatTeTakere> Morning from NZ
18:10:04 <nancyk> #I'm going to report on the conferenc prep progress
18:10:40 <nancyk> #topic conferenc prep progress
18:11:11 <edveal> #info Ed Veal ByWater
18:11:15 <talljoy> #info Joy Nelson ByWater
18:11:38 <JDatTeTakere> #info JD (Joanne Dillon) at Te Takere, Levin NZ
18:12:58 <cait> #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ Germany
18:15:13 <bag> well we lost Nancy
18:15:32 <bag> so I don't think anyone else has agenda items - we wait for nancy to come back
18:15:45 <edveal> looks that way
18:15:47 <jenkins_koha> Project Koha_3.12.x build #87: SUCCESS in 39 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_3.12.x/87/
18:15:48 <jenkins_koha> * Marc Veron: Bug 5652: display subtitles on patron checkout and holds summary
18:15:50 <jenkins_koha> * Galen Charlton: Bug 5652: (follow-up) include subtitle in hyperlink
18:15:50 <huginn`> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=5652 normal, P5 - low, ---, veron, Pushed to Stable , Patron checkout and holds summary should show subtitles
18:15:51 <jenkins_koha> * Owen Leonard: Bug 7257: Add a link to remove an individual title from a list in the OPAC
18:15:51 <huginn`> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=7257 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Pushed to Stable , Add a link to remove an individual title from a list
18:16:17 <jenkins_koha> Starting build #1394 for job Koha_master (previous build: STILL UNSTABLE -- last SUCCESS #1391 4 hr 30 min ago)
18:17:27 * cait waves to bag
18:17:36 <bag> heya ciat
18:17:38 <bag> cait
18:17:40 <bag> :P
18:17:49 <cait> bga :)
18:18:14 <talljoy> hi cait
18:18:18 <bag> well I had my mind set on some lunch so I think I will sneak out and grab some - back in a few
18:18:27 * talljoy passes the ramen to bag
18:18:42 * cait can offer a mixed green salad
18:18:58 <bag> chocolate covered pretzels sounds better :)
18:19:01 <talljoy> lol
18:19:24 <cait> bag: that's not lunch food, you know ... :)
18:21:38 <phred_> Phred offers PG Tips. It's not Mountain Dew, beloved by programmers everywhere, but it's pretty good. :-)
18:24:37 <mtompset> oleonard++
18:24:57 <cait> hi Lee_in_Butte
18:25:06 <cait> we lost nancy a little while ago
18:25:13 <Lee_in_Butte> hey Owen
18:25:26 <mtompset> She was saying that they were having proxy server issues.
18:25:28 <Lee_in_Butte> hmmm. bad connection?
18:25:34 <Lee_in_Butte> ahhh
18:25:53 <Lee_in_Butte> sorry i am late
18:25:56 * oleonard hopes nancyk isn't chatting into a disconnected IRC client and wondering why we're so quiet
18:26:05 <Lee_in_Butte> LOL
18:26:11 <Lee_in_Butte> I can email her....
18:26:20 <mtompset> DOH! That would be bad (tm).
18:26:31 <cait> has happened to me a lot of times... trians.
18:26:32 <cait> trains.
18:27:48 <Lee_in_Butte> anything earth shattering happening?
18:27:59 <cait> we don't know yet
18:28:19 <cait> :)
18:28:37 <Lee_in_Butte> We are working on a mobile conference app that has the schedule and speakers on it
18:28:38 <bag> I just got an email from nancy
18:28:48 <Lee_in_Butte> downloadable to your smart phone
18:28:59 <bag> "problems with our new county proxy server"
18:29:14 <bag> she's going to send an email out cause she can't connect back in
18:29:19 <Lee_in_Butte> its called Eventbase if want something to do while we wait
18:29:34 <Lee_in_Butte> aww too bad
18:29:51 <bag> heya Lee_in_Butte
18:29:56 <mtompset> Lee_in_Butte: http://youtu.be/Ot73XFXagMw (Where's the kaboom...)
18:30:25 <JDatTeTakere> In that case, I think I'll wander off and make coffee. Very early.
18:30:39 <cait> JDatTeTakere: make the best of it and do something fun :)
18:31:24 <Lee_in_Butte> kaboom indeed
18:31:39 <JDatTeTakere> Coffee sounds like fun for this early bird.  It's freezing this morning!!
18:31:55 <cait> JDatTeTakere: should get warmer soon :) getting cold here already
18:32:13 <colin_in_butte> here is a link to the schedule in eventspace http://www.eventbase.com/event/eventbase/kohacon13-reno
18:32:24 <phred_> Hot and muggy in DC. Summer is having its last gasp.
18:32:44 <oleonard> Same here in Ohio
18:32:46 <Lee_in_Butte> okay kiddos...lets try this again at a later date. Looking forward to seeing everyone in Reno
18:32:55 <Lee_in_Butte> cait are you coming?
18:34:07 <cait> yes :)
18:34:25 <Lee_in_Butte> Excellent- are you doing the road trip?
18:34:33 <cait> road trip?
18:34:34 <wahanui> i guess road trip is fine too ;)
18:34:48 <JDatTeTakere> The app looks great. I'm looking forward to my first KohaCon
18:35:03 <cait> Lee_in_Butte: the trip to lake tahoe?
18:35:27 <Lee_in_Butte> We will continue to update it so when you arrive you will have everything you need on your phones
18:35:58 <Lee_in_Butte> Hi ya Colin!! new guy on the IRC everyone wave.
18:36:23 <Lee_in_Butte> <cait> yes Tahoe
18:36:36 * oleonard waves to colin_in_butte
18:36:48 <cait> yep then
18:37:07 <colin_in_butte> yes it works best as an app. you can download it here: https://www.eventbase.com/download then seach for kohacon13-reno in the app's search box.
18:37:18 <Lee_in_Butte> Well then I best sign up so we can hang out!
18:37:31 <cait> :D
18:37:44 <colin_in_butte> waves hello
18:38:28 <cait> hi colin_in_butte
18:38:46 <colin_in_butte> hi cait
18:38:55 <colin_in_butte> hi oleonard
18:39:22 <Lee_in_Butte> back to learning about VPNs...woo hoo--- see you all soon
18:39:38 * oleonard will be back
18:40:02 <cait> #endmeeting
18:40:37 * cait wonder if we should end the meeting somehow
18:51:20 <oleonard> We're trapped in a meeting! Help!
18:56:28 <phred_> Wait! What's this trap door in the floor? AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
18:56:38 <druthb> lol
18:57:51 <mtompset> wouldn't bag chris_n gmcharlt jcamins rangi or wizzyrea be able to end the meeting, if nancyk can't come back?
18:58:27 <bag> what's the command?
18:58:27 <wahanui> the command is probably missing there, but it's a misc/migration_tools/rebuild-zebra.pl -b -r -v
18:58:42 <bag> #end
18:58:47 <bag> heh
18:59:02 <oleonard> #endmeeting?
18:59:22 <bag> #endmeeting
18:59:32 <nancyk> #endmeeting