19:09:07 <cait> #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 10 August 2016
19:09:07 <huginn> Meeting started Wed Aug 10 19:09:07 2016 UTC.  The chair is cait. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
19:09:07 <huginn> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
19:09:07 <huginn> The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_10_august_2016'
19:09:10 <cait> let's make this quick
19:09:23 <cait> #topic Introductions
19:09:23 <wahanui> #info wahanui, a bot that has become sentient
19:09:34 <cait> #link https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Development_IRC_meeting_10_August_2016
19:09:42 <oleonard> #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries
19:09:42 <cait> #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
19:10:01 <kidclamp> #info Nick Clemens, ByWater Solutions
19:10:03 <Colinc> #info Colin Campbell PTFS-Europe
19:10:04 <drojf> #info Mirko Tietgen, Berlin, Germany
19:10:05 <Joubu> #info Jonathan Druart
19:10:40 <cait> ok
19:10:42 <bag> #info brendan gallagher bywater
19:10:49 <cait> #topic Announcements
19:10:53 <cait> bag?
19:10:53 <wahanui> it's his birthday!
19:10:58 <bag> :P
19:11:00 <bag> bag?
19:11:00 <wahanui> it's his birthday!
19:11:11 <bag> forget bag
19:11:12 <wahanui> bag: I forgot bag
19:11:29 <bag> no announcements from me :)
19:11:33 <bag> khall: you have anything?
19:11:35 <cait> neither from me :)
19:12:58 <barton> #info Barton Chittenden, BWS, USA
19:13:04 <cait> ok, moving
19:13:19 <cait> i am going to jump to bugs in discussion
19:13:28 <cait> as there are no submissions for coding guideline changes
19:13:33 <cait> #topic Bugs in discussion
19:13:44 <cait> drojf: what was your bug again?
19:14:11 <cait> #info drojf needs a  signoff on bug 15200 for the nightly builds of the packages
19:14:11 <huginn> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=15200 normal, P5 - low, ---, mirko, Needs Signoff , t/Creators.t fails when using build-git-snapshot
19:14:35 <drojf> yes that one
19:14:49 <cait> #info Joubu asks for speedy QA on bug 15758 as it's hard to keep current/rebase
19:14:50 <huginn> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=15758 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , Move the C4::Branch related code to Koha::Libraries - part 4
19:14:50 <drojf> or just send it through qa. it's only a build dependency
19:14:52 <cait> anything else?
19:14:52 <wahanui> i heard anything else was just being crap
19:15:23 <Joubu> yep
19:15:27 <Joubu> bug 16579
19:15:28 <huginn> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=16579 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, In Discussion , Use separate memcached namespace for caching koha-conf.xml
19:15:42 <Joubu> just talked with kidclamp and we need eyes on this one
19:15:53 <kidclamp> joubu++
19:15:53 <Joubu> it's important for our caching system
19:16:21 <cait> #info We need more eyes on bug 16579 - as it's important for our caching system
19:16:56 <cait> discussing the implementation or checking it works?
19:17:01 <Joubu> both
19:17:22 <oleonard> Sorry folks, gotta go.
19:17:25 <Joubu> It's in discussion because I'm not sure it's 100% ready for signoff
19:17:35 <Joubu> for can be tested and reviewed
19:17:43 <Joubu> s/for/but
19:19:17 <cait> ok
19:19:21 <cait> anything else?
19:19:21 <wahanui> anything else is just being crap
19:19:35 <Joubu> not for me
19:19:54 <cait> ok, i will jump to set timefor next meeting if that is ok?
19:20:11 <cait> #topic Set time of next meeting
19:20:17 <cait> a month?
19:20:17 <wahanui> i think a month is more than enough time.
19:20:58 <cait> hm if we do one in 2 weeks
19:21:10 <cait> we could get into a nice rhythm with the community meetings - every 2 weeks
19:21:47 <barton> sounds good to me, cait!
19:22:00 <cait> so 24th?
19:22:03 <cait> which time?
19:22:03 <wahanui> well, which time is better for my area? 10:00+0000 or 22:00+0000?
19:23:47 <Joubu> not 19UTC :)
19:24:41 <cait> suggest something :)
19:25:01 <Joubu> 15 ?
19:25:01 <wahanui> 15 is fine by me
19:25:20 <Joubu> If it's ok for wahanui...
19:25:25 <drojf> lol
19:25:30 <drojf> works for me
19:25:36 <cait> ok
19:25:39 <drojf> not sure about non-europe
19:25:45 <Joubu> 16 ?
19:25:45 <wahanui> hmmm... 16 is pretty awesome
19:25:49 <Joubu> :)
19:25:51 <cait> we had 19 utc now
19:25:59 <Joubu> 17 ?
19:25:59 <wahanui> 17 is about perfect for sleeping.
19:26:01 <cait> i think until we go much later it will still be hard for outside of europe
19:26:11 <cait> i think 20 / 20.30 could work for nz
19:26:15 <cait> not sure about australia
19:26:37 <cait> or we go into the other direction and make it much earlier
19:27:01 <drojf> 7 utc? :P
19:27:14 <barton> 15:00 or 22:00 is ok by me, as is 20:00.
19:28:41 <cait> what is 7 here?
19:29:03 <drojf> 9
19:29:42 <cait> ok by me
19:30:29 <Brooke> any non Yank football fans on?
19:30:33 <drojf> we could try it and see wha thappens
19:31:17 <cait> ok
19:31:24 <kidclamp> 7utc is 3am for me, not so likely, but once a month is doable
19:31:35 <cait> we wouldn#t keep it at that time
19:31:51 <kidclamp> :b
19:31:51 <cait> but shall we try it out?
19:32:57 <kidclamp> +1
19:33:09 <Joubu> ok for me
19:33:27 <cait> #agreed Next meeting is August 24th at 7 UTC
19:33:31 <cait> thx all
19:33:33 <cait> #endmeeting