15:04:25 <cait> #startmeeting Development IRC Meeting 1 March 2016
15:04:25 <huginn> Meeting started Tue Mar  1 15:04:25 2016 UTC.  The chair is cait. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:04:25 <huginn> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
15:04:25 <huginn> The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_1_march_2016'
15:04:31 <cait> #chair khall
15:04:31 <huginn> Current chairs: cait khall
15:04:37 <cait> #chair bag
15:04:37 <huginn> Current chairs: bag cait khall
15:04:44 <cait> #topic Introductions
15:04:44 <wahanui> #info wahanui, a bot that has become sentient
15:04:53 <cait> Please introduce yourself with #info
15:05:04 <bag> #info Brendan Gallagher, ByWater
15:05:06 <cait> Today's agenda is at https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Development_IRC_meeting_1_March_2016
15:06:10 <cait> #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ
15:06:13 <Joubu> #info Jonathan Druart
15:06:45 <khall> #info Kyle M Hall, ByWater Solutions
15:07:07 <slef> #info MJ Ray, software.coop
15:07:29 <bag> hey slef
15:07:37 <slef> hi
15:07:37 <wahanui> hello, slef
15:08:26 <cait> moving on?
15:08:44 <slef> +1
15:09:02 <cait> #topic Announcements
15:09:09 <cait> just giving the RM a chance to say something ;)
15:09:25 <bag> caught up last week with the queue - well sort of
15:09:35 <bag> lots of follow up this week
15:09:46 <bag> somethings are broken - but we’ve got time to work on those
15:10:00 <bag> jenkins being stable is a going to be a big push in the next month or two
15:10:05 <kidclamp> #info Nick Clemens, ByWater Solutions
15:10:24 <bag> I will keep looking at the patches
15:10:28 <atheia> #info Alex Sassmannshausen, PTFS Europe
15:10:34 <bag> I am interested in a discussion about 11081
15:10:37 <bag> bug 11081
15:10:38 <huginn> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=11081 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, frederic, Pushed to Master , Port Koha::Contrib::Tamil indexer into Koha code base
15:10:49 <hector> #info Hector Castro, Universidad de El Salvador
15:10:51 <khall> bag: It's on the agenda
15:10:54 <nengard> #info Nicole Engard, ByWater Solutions
15:10:57 <cait> ah, channel is filling up
15:11:02 <NateC> #info Nate Curulla ByWater Solutions
15:11:09 <bag> but I think we need more people here - so maybe I’ll bring that to general meeting instead?
15:11:25 <oleonard> #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries
15:11:49 <cait> bag: this or next meeting?
15:11:58 <barton> #info Barton Chittenden, Bywater
15:12:04 <khall> bag: I think the subject matter is more appropriate for a developer meeting than a general meeting, but that's your call
15:12:05 <cait> my feeling is that we should evaluate how much needed it is... becuse Moose is rather big I was tol
15:12:06 <cait> d
15:12:21 <bag> let’s talk now
15:12:24 <cait> and we keep adding a lot to the dependencies
15:12:27 <cait> wait a sec
15:12:28 <cait> switching topic
15:12:42 <cait> #topic Discussion on bug 11081 - Moose
15:12:48 <cait> ok now
15:13:08 <bag> yes cait that’s a “con”  - it’s big
15:13:40 <khall> I don't consider that such a con unless that has an acutal impact somehow
15:13:47 <bag> https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=11081#c30
15:13:49 <huginn> 04Bug 11081: enhancement, P5 - low, ---, frederic, Pushed to Master , Port Koha::Contrib::Tamil indexer into Koha code base
15:13:51 <khall> it's always very popular and widely used
15:14:03 <cait> #link  https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=11081
15:14:04 <huginn> 04Bug 11081: enhancement, P5 - low, ---, frederic, Pushed to Master , Port Koha::Contrib::Tamil indexer into Koha code base
15:14:08 <bag> I think that’s the comment that we need to understand - right?  comment number 30
15:14:49 <cait> i haven't had time to research where we left discussion last time
15:15:17 <cait> I think there was a big consensus that Moo is ok - but disagreements about Moose
15:15:36 <cait> what is not clear to me - we already have the koha indexer - does the tamil one bring a big advantage over it?
15:15:43 <cait> just trying to understand the importance of this dev
15:15:49 <khall> as far as my research has shown, the only downside to Moose is the startup cost, after startup Moose is about as fast as Moo, but that startup cost is why we cannot use it for CGI scripts
15:16:15 <cait> I ws told it pulls in a lot of packages - so that makes me a bit worried about maintaining it as a dependency for a single feature
15:16:36 <khall> cait: afaik the current indexing daemon has issues and is not recommended, this is a replacement for that
15:17:05 <khall> I think the standard practice at the moment is to use the fast indexer cron script
15:17:30 <khall> but, that means a delay of at least minutes between a record being catalogued and it showing in searches, which frustrates librarians
15:17:40 <khall> the daemon is meant to resolve that issue
15:18:17 <cait> khall: hm that's new to me
15:18:22 <cait> to my knowledge tcohen has used it for a while
15:18:32 <cait> i think we are talking about different things
15:18:37 <khall> cait: to address your last comment, Moose is very popular, so the only real issue is the use of MooseX modules which are not in Debian. However, they've already been packaged in our own debian repo
15:19:01 <cait> the old old way was dropped in prefrence of the cronjob, but i know tcohen has been running an indexer
15:19:15 <khall> I don't think we need to worry about Moose maintenance due to it's popularity
15:19:42 <khall> cait: I may be out of date on the current state of the old indexing daemon ; )
15:19:47 <cait> i'd really like to get an opinion from gmcharlt is packaging maintainer
15:19:50 <slef> Is Moose upstream friendly towards packaging and backwards stability?
15:20:05 <cait> khall: give me a moment to dig it up
15:20:13 <cait> i think you might have missed something - but we will check that :)
15:20:25 <slef> (I've just seen another popular package elsewhere be abandoned due to upstream hostility/abusiveness)
15:20:36 <cait> koha-indexer in the packages i think
15:21:27 <cait> ok, this is a bug related to the feature, but not the base bug
15:21:27 <cait> https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=15011
15:21:44 <cait> gmcharlt: ?
15:21:56 <bag> ok well still more discussion is needed.  I will leave it for now.  I was hoping tcohen could be around
15:22:06 <Joubu> http://meetings.koha-community.org/2015/development_irc_meeting_15_april_2015___part_1.2015-04-15-15.06.log.html
15:22:15 <cait> khall: maybe bug 8773
15:22:16 <huginn> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=8773 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, CLOSED FIXED, Add per-instance koha-index-daemon in .deb setup
15:22:16 <Joubu> this is the meeting log of the Moo vs Moose discussion
15:22:42 <bag> ah good thanks Joubu - I’ll read that later - that should help me
15:22:57 <cait> Launch an indexing daemon (rebuild_zebra.pl -daemon) process for each enabled instance. Enabling/disabling the use of the indexer is handled by global configuration variables in /etc/default/koha-common.  Also provides command line tools to manage the running indexer daemons for your instances.
15:23:00 <bag> I think we can move on for now cait - that has taking a bunch of time
15:23:07 <cait> ok, one sec
15:23:13 <khall> Joubu: That entire discussion was in the context of using Moose in CGI scripts, so I don't believe it applies in this case.
15:23:33 <cait> any action items we shoudl log?
15:23:37 <khall> What we need to do is decide if we should allow Moose in CLI applications, or make it verboten in general
15:23:51 <khall> cait: I suggest we start a koha-devel thread for this
15:23:57 <cait> ok
15:23:57 <Joubu> khall: I don't think so, it was about bug 11190, which is a cmd line script
15:23:59 <huginn> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=11190 new feature, P5 - low, ---, frederic, Pushed to Stable , sitemap.pl -- Generate a catalog sitemap
15:24:01 <cait> can you start it?
15:24:03 <bag> I would say - yup what khall said
15:24:26 <cait> #action khall to start mailing list thread about Moose in context of command line scripts
15:24:34 <cait> moving on to the coding guidlines
15:24:49 <cait> #topic Review Coding Guidelines
15:25:02 <cait> there are currently no proposals for new coding guidelines
15:25:08 <khall> Joubu: you are correct, my memory was not so good ; )
15:25:09 <cait> so we will move to the 'reword/update'
15:25:27 <cait> i had something prepared... but left the file on my laptop at home
15:25:40 <cait> so if you are ok with that, i'd move to the second first
15:25:51 <cait> JS4
15:26:15 <cait> #link https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Coding_Guidelines#JS4:_Avoid_joining_multiple_language_strings_with_other_variables
15:26:32 <cait> We used to recommend: Avoid building sentences by concatenating multiple translatable strings.  Your language may not use the same sentence structure. The best options  keep strings at the beginning or end of a construction. This is  incorrect:
15:26:49 <cait> IMO this no longer applies
15:26:58 <cait> we have a better wy now to handle this
15:27:02 * oleonard agrees
15:27:19 <cait> Introduced by bug 15662
15:27:20 <huginn> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=15662 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, aleishaamohia, Pushed to Master , String and translatability fix to Label Creator
15:27:29 <cait> hmm
15:27:32 <cait> maybe that is the wrong bug
15:28:20 <cait> ok, does someone have the right informationa bout the format syntax? :)
15:28:22 <khall> bug 12138
15:28:23 <huginn> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=12138 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, pasi.kallinen, CLOSED FIXED, Use placeholders in translatable javascript strings
15:28:26 <cait> thx a lot
15:28:29 <cait> khall++
15:28:33 <khall> : )
15:28:41 <cait> #link http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=12138
15:28:42 <huginn> 04Bug 12138: enhancement, P5 - low, ---, pasi.kallinen, CLOSED FIXED, Use placeholders in translatable javascript strings
15:28:44 <cait> so we shoudl recommend that
15:29:06 <cait> and vetos? :)
15:29:36 <khall> +1 by me
15:29:41 <cait> the example looks somewhat like this: _("Are you sure you want to delete the %s attached items?").format(count)
15:30:07 <cait> and this will give the translator %s placeholders they can move around and a single sentence to translate instead of bits and pieces of a sentence
15:30:18 <cait> +1 by me too
15:30:23 <oleonard> +1
15:30:28 <Joubu> +1
15:30:46 <cait> would someone volunteer to rewrite the rule with an example?
15:30:52 <atheia> +1
15:31:11 <kidclamp> +1
15:31:16 * oleonard volunteers
15:31:22 <khall> thanks oleonard!
15:31:31 <bag> +1
15:32:39 <cait> #action oleonard to rewrite JS4 rule in light of bug 12138
15:32:54 <cait> next is PERL7
15:33:07 <cait> #link https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Coding_Guidelines#PERL7:_Definitions
15:33:24 <cait> #link https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Coding_Guidelines#Terminology
15:33:57 <cait> i'd like to replace PERL7 and the terminology link at the top by a single rule
15:34:25 <cait> referring to our terminology page first
15:34:40 <cait> and pointing out that the terms of the english interface should be considered the standard for naming things?
15:34:52 <cait> inside... andout - templates and code
15:35:03 <khall> agreed!
15:35:19 <cait> and maybe at odlis for new things to be named?
15:35:24 <barton> seconded! (or thirded?)
15:35:43 <Joubu> https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Terminology is the page ref
15:35:43 <khall> cait: that sounds reasonable and good
15:35:54 <khall> Joubu++ for his work to this end
15:35:59 <cait> hm terminology link at the bottom not at the top.... but i gave you a link anyway :)
15:36:07 <cait> Joubu++
15:36:16 <bag> Joubu++
15:36:33 <cait> so... terminology, english templates, odlis?
15:36:36 <barton> Joubu++
15:37:15 <khall> +1 from me
15:37:20 <barton> what is (are?) odlis?
15:38:10 <khall> #link http://www.abc-clio.com/ODLIS/odlis_a.aspx
15:38:24 <khall> barton: a standard for library terminology
15:38:41 <cait> +1
15:38:47 <cait> someon willing to write that up?
15:39:14 * khall volunteers
15:39:40 <cait> #action khall to write up a new PERL7 version "terminology wiki page, templates, odlis"
15:40:01 <cait> are we ok to move on?
15:40:06 <bag> yup
15:40:11 <barton> +1
15:40:12 <cait> PERL12
15:40:52 <cait> #link https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Coding_Guidelines#PERL12:_VERSION
15:40:59 <cait> [Deprecated as of start of 3.12 release cycle] Each module should have a  $VERSION variable to preserve progressive levels of compatibility with  dependent code.
15:41:25 <cait> Action from last meeting: Verify if perlcritic complains about missing VERSION and figure out, if we want/can reconfigure it.
15:41:25 <cait> [mtompset] perlcritic does not complain about missing $VERSION  until -2, but since we only perlcritic to -5, there is no need to keep  this.
15:41:37 <cait> the vote would be to obsolete this one and remove it from the coding guidelines
15:41:50 <cait> i am not sure if there are remaining $VERSION that shoudl be actively removed from the codebase
15:43:46 <Joubu> Maybe the best would be to keep it up to date
15:43:54 <cait> hm?
15:43:54 <Joubu> perl-reversion can help us
15:44:04 <Joubu> https://metacpan.org/pod/distribution/Perl-Version/examples/perl-reversion
15:44:26 <Joubu> There is no point to keep $VERSION=3.07.*, as we don't update it
15:44:38 <cait> ok, so that would be a second proposal
15:44:41 <cait> instead of removing - using it :)
15:44:52 <Joubu> but it would make sense to keep it (I think I have read somewhere it's a good practice)
15:45:04 <cait> maybe a silly question... but what is it good for when we are using git to track all changes?
15:45:11 <Joubu> it could be added to the release script
15:45:40 <cait> hm what do people think?
15:45:43 <barton> it can help with dependency tracking.
15:46:34 <khall> I tend to agree, for example the NCIP server uses Koha libraries, and could have different connector modules depending on the Koha version.
15:46:41 <khall> since the API may change
15:47:26 <khall> I would suggest it be a function of the RM ( scriptable if possible ) to update the Module versions with each release.
15:47:39 <cait> could you write up proposal about this?
15:47:49 <khall> Joubu: would you be willing to add that to the release script?
15:48:24 <khall> cait: I think that pretty much *is* the proposal ; )
15:48:35 <Joubu> yes, will do
15:48:40 <bag> sweet
15:48:42 <khall> Joubu++
15:49:26 <khall> cait: Add and update $VERSION variables for all Koha modules so API changes can be dealt with by external projects using Koha modules
15:51:57 <cait> ok - waht about the coding guiedeline?
15:51:59 <cait> undeprecate it?
15:52:08 <cait> or just add a note that they will be dealt with automatically and hsould not be touched?
15:52:42 <khall> Joubu: what do you think?
15:53:13 <Joubu> yes, should not be touched, but what about new modules?
15:53:40 <Joubu> set as the version used in master I'd say
15:53:48 <khall> agreed
15:54:51 <cait> ok, someone to write that up?
15:54:57 <khall> Joubu: initially? I don't think the Module versions should change unless some api changes
15:55:30 <khall> but I think using the Koha version to set the initial version would be fine
15:55:35 <cait> the first version to be set on a new file?
15:55:38 <cait> was that the question?
15:55:41 <Joubu> I will have a look at the common best practices, and let you know
15:55:43 <khall> and then if any api changes, update the module version to the current Koha version?
15:55:51 <khall> Joubu: excellent
15:55:53 <Joubu> I'd say: Set Koha::version to all our modules
15:56:03 <Joubu> for new modules, use the current koha::version
15:56:22 <Joubu> and update module $version for stable branches only
15:56:28 <khall> #action Joubu will look into best practices for dealing with module versioning
15:56:49 <khall> I think that sounds pretty good
15:56:57 <cait> #info New proposal to make use of the Versioning instead of removing it
15:57:17 <cait> ok
15:57:33 <cait> the last is a proposal from khall about restructuring hte page
15:58:49 <cait> i think we have some double ups and inconsistencies
15:58:58 <cait> and also probably we need a better numbering/naming scheme
15:59:20 <cait> it's a bit long and daunting... maybe pslitting it up into smaller pieces?
15:59:30 <khall> Maybe we get rid of the numbering scheme altogehter and just use names
15:59:39 <Joubu> I'd love to get all of them on the same page
15:59:58 <cait> one page for all?
16:00:00 <khall> e.g. Coding Guidelines => Perl => Object Oriented
16:00:14 <cait> it would help with deprecating things
16:00:16 <khall> I think one page is still adequate for the time being
16:00:20 <oleonard> I thought the proposal was to break it into separate pages?
16:00:31 <cait> it was something i suggested
16:00:36 <cait> maybe it could be just clear sections
16:00:56 <cait> not every new developer will need database/perl - my idea was if we could make it a bit less daunting
16:00:59 <khall> I think one page vs many pages is not a serious issue at the moment, we can always break it up later if need be
16:01:21 <cait> but yeah, mostly it needs a restructuring i think
16:01:46 <khall> I would still propose we follow the structure of https://make.wordpress.org/core/handbook/best-practices/coding-standards/
16:01:49 <cait> i'd like to see how khall's idea turns out
16:01:57 <cait> #link https://make.wordpress.org/core/handbook/best-practices/coding-standards/
16:01:59 <khall> and maybe take some of it's suggestions as well
16:02:24 <oleonard> I like that, and plan to suggest some of their guidelines for HTML and CSS.
16:02:37 <cait> ok
16:02:40 <cait> so shall we vote?
16:02:51 <cait> on having kyle draw up a draft ?
16:03:01 <khall> sure!
16:03:07 <cait> +1
16:03:10 <oleonard> +1
16:03:14 <hector> +1
16:03:15 <bag> +1
16:03:20 <Joubu> +1
16:03:24 <khall> +1
16:03:27 <nengard> +1
16:03:29 <kidclamp> +1
16:04:01 <cait> #action khall to draw up a draft following the structure of https://make.wordpress.org/core/handbook/best-practices/coding-standards/
16:04:30 <cait> khall: could you take over for your suggestion for PERL7?
16:04:58 <khall> ok
16:05:36 <khall> I propose the following verbiage: http://paste.koha-community.org/322
16:05:50 <khall> The same vocabulary should be used both in internally in source code ( Module names, variable names, etc ) and externally ( javascript, templates, etc ).
16:05:50 <khall> Canonical Koha terminology is listed on the [Terminology] page.
16:05:50 <khall> If you are developing a new feature that requires new terminology, please locate and use the matching term defined by [ODLIS](http://www.abc-clio.com/ODLIS/odlis_a.aspx).
16:05:50 <khall> If you cannot find an appropriate term via ODLIS, please bring the question to the Koha community via the Koha Developers Mailing List or the next Koha Developers IRC Meeting.
16:07:03 <khall> any questions? or shall we vote?
16:07:29 <atheia> typo: …used both in internally in…
16:07:40 <atheia> Should change to …used both internally in…
16:07:57 <khall> noted, thanks atheia. will fix
16:08:10 <atheia> np :-)
16:08:23 <khall> The same vocabulary should be used both internally in source code ( Module names, variable names, etc ) and externally ( javascript, templates, etc ).
16:08:24 <khall> Canonical Koha terminology is listed on the [Terminology] page.
16:08:24 <khall> If you are developing a new feature that requires new terminology, please locate and use the matching term defined by [ODLIS](http://www.abc-clio.com/ODLIS/odlis_a.aspx).
16:08:24 <khall> If you cannot find an appropriate term via ODLIS, please bring the question to the Koha community via the Koha Developers Mailing List or the next Koha Developers IRC Meeting.
16:08:24 <wahanui> i already had it that way, khall.
16:09:06 <Joubu> /(members|borrowers|users)/patrons/g #easy
16:09:20 <khall> heh
16:09:46 <khall> any other questions or comments?
16:10:53 <khall> shall we vote then?
16:11:18 <kidclamp> yes
16:11:25 <khall> +1
16:11:29 <hector> +1
16:11:32 <cait> +1
16:11:33 <kidclamp> +1
16:12:07 <bag> +1
16:12:07 <Joubu> +1
16:12:33 <atheia> +1
16:14:26 <khall> #action khall will update the PERL7 rule to match the agreed verbiage
16:15:14 <cait> thx khall
16:15:30 <cait> ok, onw it's about 1:15 in
16:15:42 <cait> shall we try to look at another topic or continue next time?
16:15:57 <khall> If we have a minute I think we can put the Moose / Moo issue to rest
16:16:27 <khall> I would like to recant my position based on the fact the Joubu pointed out that my memory is bad ; )
16:16:48 <cait> ok?
16:16:54 <cait> so are we sticking with Moo?
16:17:02 <cait> i haven't read up on Joubu's link *confesses*
16:17:07 <khall> Based on the past discussion I think we should add a simple rule that says "No Moose, use Moo" and we should revert the bug
16:17:33 <Joubu> use Moo for cli scripts only?
16:17:56 <khall> I think the rule should just be "Use Moo, not Moose" in general
16:17:57 <cait> ok, quick vote?
16:17:59 <Joubu> that is the current consensus iirc
16:18:05 <khall> if it applies to CLI, it certainly applies to CGI
16:18:20 <bag> ok
16:18:28 <Joubu> if it applies to cgi, we will have to accept Koha::* using Moo
16:20:12 <khall> Joubu: would you propose only Koha::Object(s) and Class:Accessor only for CGI?
16:20:33 <Joubu> that's the current position
16:20:45 <khall> and bespoke OOP of course when applicable
16:21:09 <khall> that seems reasonable, I will write up a rule proposal for next time
16:21:27 <Joubu> IMO we should not accept 3 different ways to implement Koha classes
16:22:22 <khall> Joubu: I agree, I think Koha::Object(s) for db table driven objects, and Class:Accessor for non-db driven objects is acceptable
16:22:54 <Joubu> yep
16:22:57 * cait thinks either Joubu or khall shoudl write a proposal
16:23:05 <cait> we could also use this to fix the first point we left out today
16:23:13 <cait> [kfischer] Merge new PERL20 and PERL20.1 into PERL15
16:23:14 * khall volunteers
16:23:26 <cait> because that also touches koha::object and class::accessor
16:23:29 <cait> and shoudl be in one place imp
16:23:32 <cait> imo:)
16:23:42 <khall> cait: agreed, I will take all that into account
16:24:32 <oleonard> Speaking of the wiki, I'd love to get something like this to use: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SyntaxHighlighter
16:24:40 <cait> #action khall to propose a wording for the Moo,not Moose and PERL20, PERL20.1 and PERL15 fusion ;)
16:25:06 <Joubu> off topic: It would be good to know if people are using 3.22 in production, and if they have perf issues or not
16:26:01 <cait> i worked with one of our installations today.. it seemed certainly slower than 3.18
16:26:04 <cait> it's not live yet
16:26:16 <cait> and not using plack
16:26:35 <Joubu> I'd not recommend 3.22 without Plack
16:26:43 <Joubu> it will be terribly slow
16:26:55 <cait> in general,.. there were complaints about speed in the comments from Marshall's survey - but hard to tell without knowing specs/hardware
16:27:42 <cait> oleonard: i'd like the wiki to be updated a bit
16:27:45 <cait> not sure how possible it is
16:28:42 <cait> oleonard: maybe ask gmcharlt or put it on next meeting's agenda?
16:29:10 <cait> are we good to end here?
16:29:37 <khall> I think so
16:29:38 <Joubu> I have asked once to add a plugin to the wiki, someone told me no.
16:29:53 * Joubu does not remember who/what/when
16:29:57 <cait> #topic Set time and date of next meeting
16:29:58 <gmcharlt> I think a syntax highlighting plugin makes sense for the wiki
16:29:58 * oleonard will think of a good bribe
16:30:04 <cait> i think our wiki is a bit nonstandard... that's my impression
16:30:13 <gmcharlt> but first step will be a general mediawiki upgrade, as it's long overdue for one
16:30:45 <cait> gmcharlt: action item? ;)
16:30:58 <gmcharlt> cait: sure, why not
16:31:26 <cait> #action gmcharlt to update wiki and consider highlighting plugin
16:31:38 <cait> #link https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SyntaxHighlighter
16:31:47 <cait> we got a lot done
16:31:57 <cait> do we need a meeting again in 2 weeks or switch to monthly?
16:32:52 <bag> no opinion
16:33:17 * oleonard votes 2 weeks
16:33:28 <cait> ok
16:33:30 <cait> so that woudl leave us with
16:33:35 <cait> 15th
16:33:44 <cait> I won't be able to attend in that week
16:34:04 <cait> because I will be at the german library congess
16:34:16 <cait> so someone else would have to take over chairing
16:34:29 <bag> I’ll be in italy so I can’t make it either
16:34:39 <oleonard> Okay never mind :)
16:34:57 <cait> 3 weeks? :)
16:35:03 <cait> tuesdday 22nd
16:35:20 <cait> 19UTC?
16:35:30 <bag> seems doable
16:36:16 <cait> #agreed next dev meeting will be at 22 march, 19 UTC
16:36:19 <cait> #endmeeting