20:05:38 <kidclamp> #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 8 February 2017
20:05:38 <huginn> Meeting started Wed Feb  8 20:05:38 2017 UTC.  The chair is kidclamp. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
20:05:38 <huginn> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
20:05:38 <huginn> The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_8_february_2017'
20:05:46 <kidclamp> #topic Introductions
20:05:47 <wahanui> #info wahanui, a bot that has become sentient
20:05:49 <josef_moravec1> #info Josef Moravec, Municipal Library Usti nad Orlici
20:05:54 <drojf> #info Mirko Tietgen, Berlin, Germany
20:05:55 <kidclamp> #info Nick Clemens, ByWater Solutions
20:05:56 <cait> #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
20:06:03 <barton> #info Barton Chittenden, BWS
20:06:19 <Joubu> #info Jonathan Druart
20:06:52 <kidclamp> okay
20:06:59 <kidclamp> #topic Announcements
20:07:00 <barton> here's the agenda: https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Development_IRC_meeting_8_February_2017
20:07:15 <cait> #link https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Development_IRC_meeting_8_February_2017 today's agenda
20:07:36 <kidclamp> thanks barton cait
20:07:45 <kidclamp> anyone have any announcements?
20:07:47 <Joubu> it's empty
20:07:56 <kidclamp> yup
20:08:16 <kidclamp> quick meeting :-D
20:08:31 <kidclamp> no code guidelins to review so moving on
20:08:54 <kidclamp> #topic Update form the Release manager (17.05)
20:09:13 <kidclamp> Kyle can't be here but says there is nothing major to report, things are moving along
20:09:20 <Shane-S> Holy...crap...how far behind am I...16.11...im running
20:09:50 <cait> far
20:09:57 <kidclamp> heh 3.22 - 16.05 - 16.11
20:10:06 <cait> kidclamp types faster than me :)
20:10:06 <kidclamp> speaking of 16.11
20:10:13 <kidclamp> #topic Updates from the Release Maintainers
20:10:26 <cait> we just had 16.11.03 as a security release
20:10:28 <barton> nice segue kidclamp.
20:10:37 <Shane-S> I had a patron card creator question...but well....old software now
20:10:44 <cait> #info String freeze for 16.11.04 will be Wednesday 15th (next week)
20:10:55 <Shane-S> I can't seem to add all patrons...have to do it one "Add" link at a time...
20:11:02 <kidclamp> Shane-S - we are in a meeting, please join us and save question for after?
20:11:05 <cait> i'd like to see as many bug fixes processed as possible before then, of course
20:11:12 <cait> i have just caught up with master again last night
20:11:15 <cait> for example
20:11:18 <Shane-S> Oh, sure thing it can wait
20:11:20 <cait> bug 17940
20:11:20 <huginn> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=17940 critical, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , Holds not going to waiting state after having been transferred
20:11:52 <kidclamp> #info Bug 17940 is needed before string freeze
20:12:05 <cait> one sec
20:12:39 <kidclamp> okay
20:12:40 <cait> ok
20:12:52 <cait> i am looking into including bug 17913 too
20:12:52 <huginn> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=17913 normal, P5 - low, ---, m.de.rooy, Pushed to Master , Merge three authority merge fixes
20:12:58 <cait> but it would be nice if someone could help with testing
20:13:12 <kidclamp> #info Bug 17913 is desired if someone can help test
20:13:27 <cait> #info Release is planned to be on 22nd.
20:14:03 <cait> Please let me know if I should miss something - trying hard not to break things :)
20:14:13 <khall_> #info Kyle Hall, ByWater
20:14:38 <cait> kidclamp: done :)
20:14:40 <kidclamp> cait: dont be the big yellow bird: https://i.imgur.com/RI7Mz6M.gif
20:14:56 <cait> hm haven't grown any feathers yet
20:14:59 <cait> but otherwise that looks a bit like me in rl
20:15:00 <cait> :)
20:15:10 <kidclamp> I don't think we have any other maintainers so moving on
20:15:23 <kidclamp> #topic General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...)
20:16:22 <kidclamp> Since tcohen is not here I will note that the latest version includes ES5 support and we need more testing there
20:16:23 <Joubu> Some things are in the email I sent today. Just read it, and get involved...
20:16:47 <kidclamp> #info Read Jonathans 'what's on in koha-devel'
20:17:04 <kidclamp> #info test Elastisearch 5.X in the new kohadevbox
20:17:13 <kidclamp> [off] once we fix the broken things
20:17:34 <kidclamp> last call if anyone wants to jump in
20:18:01 <kidclamp> #topic Updates from the QA team
20:18:35 <cait> Joubu++ again for his summary and work on the different projects
20:18:37 <kidclamp> #info please look at Jonathan's 'what's on in koha-devel' it is very useful here too
20:18:44 <kidclamp> Joubu++
20:19:07 <Joubu> thanks, good to know it's useful
20:19:32 <barton> I love reading those. I feel like I know what's going on :-)
20:19:55 <kidclamp> any other QA updates?
20:20:45 <kidclamp> #info May is not March, but time flies - keep up on the queues where we can
20:20:48 <kidclamp> :D
20:20:58 <Joubu> indeed :)
20:21:07 <kidclamp> #topic Set time of next meeting
20:21:18 <kidclamp> I believe we actually have that set
20:21:29 <kidclamp> https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Development_IRC_meeting_22_February
20:21:38 <kidclamp> 22 February 2017, 13:00 UTC
20:22:19 <kidclamp> #info please add your apologies to meetings you can't make and let us know if the times are not working
20:23:08 <kidclamp> #endmeeting