14:03:20 <kidclamp> #startmeeting General IRC meeting 15 November 2017
14:03:20 <huginn> Meeting started Wed Nov 15 14:03:20 2017 UTC.  The chair is kidclamp. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:03:20 <huginn> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:03:20 <huginn> The meeting name has been set to 'general_irc_meeting_15_november_2017'
14:03:30 <kidclamp> #topic Introductions
14:03:40 <kidclamp> #info Nick Clemens, ByWater Solutions
14:03:51 <cait1> #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
14:03:53 <LeeJ> #info Lee Jamison, Marywood University
14:03:55 <oleonard> #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries, USA
14:04:01 <LibraryClaire> #info Claire Gravely, BSZ
14:04:04 <thd> #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City
14:04:04 <mveron> #info Marc VĂ©ron, Switzerland
14:04:55 <kidclamp> #topic Announcements
14:05:03 <kidclamp> anyone have anything?
14:05:06 <thd> Yes
14:05:49 <thd> After tomorrow, I should have redundant internet service from home and be working my way back to working on Koha.
14:05:59 <kidclamp> hooray
14:06:12 <LeeJ> yayy
14:06:35 <thd> After 8 months of no service at home and exhaustion taking a netbook to wherever I could get a connection.
14:06:38 <magnuse> #info Magnus Enger, Libriotech, Norway
14:06:49 <kidclamp> #topic Update on releases
14:07:17 <kidclamp> String freeze is in place for 17.11 - joubu is out for a bit, tcohen is pushing bugfixes
14:07:28 <thd> It will take me two or three months to catch up to go back to working on the wiki which I had to leave abruptly.
14:07:28 <kidclamp> cait fridolin?
14:07:39 <cait1> i will push tonight
14:07:44 <cait1> string freeze tomorrow
14:07:51 <cait1> but that was not the right topic slot... was it?
14:07:54 <josef_moravec> #info Josef Moravec, Municipal library Usti nad Orlici
14:08:10 <kidclamp> is fine I think cait - there was meetin glast week too
14:08:39 <fridolin> hi
14:08:44 <kidclamp> I am pinging frido on anything that comes up in 17.05 upgrades so things moving along nicely I think
14:08:52 <fridolin> #info Fridolin Somers, Biblibre
14:09:03 <fridolin> yep
14:09:21 <cait1> I was not available last week, just back to work today, still some catching up to do
14:09:46 <fridolin> i m going to focus on major bugs for this release
14:10:10 <kidclamp> bug 19626 could use some love
14:10:10 <huginn> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19626 major, P5 - low, ---, nick, Needs Signoff , Database update for bug 12063 incorrectly calculates expirationdate for holds
14:10:23 <kidclamp> #topic Vote on roles for 18.05
14:10:33 * oleonard votes yes
14:10:44 <LeeJ> lol
14:10:48 <kidclamp> #link https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Roles_for_18.05 ProposedRoles for 18.05
14:10:51 * LeeJ seconds
14:11:00 <kidclamp> any discussion? or we can vote the slate
14:11:06 <kidclamp> cait++
14:11:19 <LeeJ> cait++
14:11:23 <kidclamp> alex_a++
14:12:10 <kidclamp> no questions?
14:12:51 <LeeJ> none here
14:12:52 * kidclamp has to remind himself about voting
14:12:56 <cait1> kidclamp++
14:13:05 <fridolin> kidclamp++ for RMaint 1711
14:13:18 <cait1> only 2 roles left etmpy - wiki curator and db documentation
14:13:24 <oleonard> Copious gratitude to all who volunteer
14:13:45 <thd> Once I have finished catching up with things, in two or three months I will put name up to carry forward the long delayed plan to migrate the wiki to MYSQL and supporting Semantic MediaWiki.
14:13:52 <cait1> i think that's ok, we don't need them filled with start of 18.05
14:14:17 <kidclamp> #startvote shall we accept all proposed roles for 18.05 as listed here https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Roles_for_18.05 as of today? Yes, No, Abstain
14:14:17 <huginn> Begin voting on: shall we accept all proposed roles for 18.05 as listed here https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Roles_for_18.05 as of today? Valid vote options are Yes, No, Abstain.
14:14:17 <huginn> Vote using '#vote OPTION'. Only your last vote counts.
14:14:40 <oleonard> #vote Yes
14:14:42 <cait1> #vote Yes
14:14:47 <fridolin> #vote yes
14:14:48 <thd> #vote Yes
14:14:49 <LibraryClaire> #vote Yes
14:14:49 <mveron> #vote yes
14:14:57 <LeeJ> #vote Yes
14:15:04 <josef_moravec> #vote Yes
14:15:21 <kidclamp> #vote Yes
14:15:33 <kidclamp> last call
14:15:50 * oleonard votes Yes again
14:16:01 <kidclamp> #endvote
14:16:01 <huginn> Voted on "shall we accept all proposed roles for 18.05 as listed here https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Roles_for_18.05 as of today?" Results are
14:16:01 <huginn> Yes (9): LibraryClaire, cait1, josef_moravec, oleonard, kidclamp, fridolin, mveron, thd, LeeJ
14:16:23 <kidclamp> thanks all!
14:16:28 <LeeJ> :D
14:16:35 <kidclamp> #topic Next meeting
14:17:21 <kidclamp> 13 December 2017, 20 UTC?
14:17:30 <LeeJ> works for me!
14:17:35 <fridolin> k
14:17:38 <cait1> me too
14:17:40 <thd> I question how we are adjusting the hour for the time changes.
14:17:58 <kidclamp> loosely and by the seat of our pants barring complaints thd
14:18:09 <magnuse> oh "#vote yes" from me too
14:18:32 <thd> I will probably not be present next time as that is my birthday and I will be in California.
14:18:43 <kidclamp> #info magnuse belatedly supports the candidates
14:18:54 <magnuse> :-)
14:19:01 <LeeJ> happy early birthday thd! Yay being December babies!
14:19:12 <kidclamp> #info next meeting 13 December 2017, 20 UTC
14:19:23 <kidclamp> that's all folks!
14:19:30 <LibraryClaire> kidclamp++
14:19:31 <kidclamp> #endmeeting