14:12:49 <Joubu> #startmeeting General IRC meeting 8 November 2017
14:12:49 <huginn> Meeting started Wed Nov  8 14:12:49 2017 UTC.  The chair is Joubu. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:12:49 <huginn> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:12:49 <huginn> The meeting name has been set to 'general_irc_meeting_8_november_2017'
14:13:13 <Joubu> #link https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/General_IRC_meeting_8_November_2017
14:13:20 <Joubu> #topic Introductions
14:13:45 <Joubu> #info Jonathan Druart
14:13:52 <georgewilliams> #info George Williams Northeast Kansas Library System
14:14:10 <Joubu> We lost a bot
14:14:11 <mveron> #info Marc Véron, Switzerland
14:14:35 <kidclamp> #info Nick Clemens, ByWater SOlutions
14:15:54 <Joubu> nobody else, really?
14:15:59 <oleonard> #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries
14:16:14 <Joubu> it's 14UTC, right?
14:16:41 <NateC> #info Nate Curulla ByWater
14:17:09 <oleonard> cait? khall? fridolin? magnuse?
14:17:32 <JesseM> #info Jesse Maseto, BWS
14:17:35 <jzairo> #info Jessie Zairo ByWater
14:17:36 <fridolin> #info Fridolin Somers , Biblibre France
14:17:38 <kellym> #info kelly mcelligott, bywater solutions
14:17:45 <JesseM> Hiya fridolin
14:17:56 <NateC> oleonard: khall was very sick, not sure if hes in today
14:18:00 <fridolin> hie everybody
14:18:17 <Margaret> Hi, I'm Margaret, also part of the ByWater clan.
14:18:32 <fridolin> BW in the place ;)
14:18:42 <JesseM> :)
14:18:57 <Joubu> #topic Announcements
14:19:07 <Joubu> Anyone have something to announce?
14:19:43 <georgewilliams> Koha-US will be having a meeting this morning in about two hours
14:19:48 <georgewilliams> let me find the link
14:20:01 <georgewilliams> https://kslib.zoom.us/j/450230564
14:20:28 <georgewilliams> 1630 UTC
14:20:43 <Joubu> tell them to join general IRC meeting ;)
14:20:54 <georgewilliams> I will, again, remind the members
14:20:59 <Joubu> something else?
14:21:10 * kidclamp has to run to dentist - I volunteer for all the things and +1 any proposals ;-)
14:21:50 <Joubu> good to know
14:21:57 <Joubu> #topic Update from the Release Manager (17.11)
14:22:30 <Joubu> #info 17.11 will be release (unless big issues) on Nov 28
14:23:07 <magnuse> #info Magnus Enger, Libriotech, Norway
14:23:09 <magnuse> (will have to run shortly)
14:24:00 <Joubu> #info Feature freeze is passed, only ILL (bug 7317) and OneClickdigital/Recorded (bug 17602) are still candidate for inclusion
14:24:00 <huginn> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=7317 new feature, P5 - low, ---, alex.sassmannshausen, Failed QA , Add an Interlibrary Loan Module to Circulation and OPAC
14:24:01 <huginn> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=17602 new feature, P5 - low, ---, chris, Failed QA , Integrate support for OneClickdigital/Recorded Books API
14:24:34 <Joubu> but are FQA. I am not going to pushed them if not fixed in the next 2 days
14:25:01 <Joubu> #info And string freeze is Friday!
14:25:22 <Joubu> If you have time to dedicate to the bugs in our bug tracker, it's time for bug fixes
14:25:41 <Joubu> It does not make lot of sense to SO or rebase enh/ft
14:25:50 * magnuse will try to find some more time to spend on 7317
14:25:59 <Joubu> (but do what you want :))
14:26:14 <Joubu> magnuse: sync with tcohen!
14:26:21 <magnuse> i am
14:26:34 <Joubu> I do not have much to say, any questions?
14:26:45 <JesseM> magnuse++
14:26:50 * magnuse really, really hopes 7317 makes it in
14:27:08 <Joubu> me too magnuse, I spent lot of time reviewing it
14:27:14 <Joubu> #topic Updates from the Release Maintainers
14:27:20 <magnuse> there are enough people interested in it that problems will be fixed if they show up
14:27:23 <magnuse> Joubu++
14:27:23 <Joubu> RMaints around?
14:27:46 <Joubu> #topic Updates from the QA team
14:27:48 <Joubu> QAers around?
14:28:10 <Joubu> #topic General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...)
14:28:13 <Joubu> Someone?
14:28:30 <Joubu> Am I too fast?
14:29:05 <tcohen> I wanted to mention
14:29:13 <Joubu> So... I think we should have vote for the next release team, but not sure we have a quorum. And nobody added it to the agenda
14:29:33 <tcohen> that while not perfect, my patches adding pagination, query building routines, etc for the REST endpoints
14:29:58 <tcohen> are a good starting point to standarize things and allow later enhancements, please help those bugs move
14:30:10 <tcohen> even failing them with new ideas on how to do things is welcome
14:30:47 <Joubu> bug#?
14:31:14 <tcohen> bug 19369, bug 19370, bug 19234
14:31:14 <huginn> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19369 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, Signed Off , Add a helper function for translating pagination params into SQL::Abstract
14:31:15 <huginn> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19370 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, Signed Off , Add a helper function for translating order_by params into SQL::Abstract
14:31:16 <huginn> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19234 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, Signed Off , Add query parameters handling helpers
14:32:20 <Joubu> #info please help REST patch 19369, 19370, 19234 (When all the other bugfixes will be QAed)
14:32:23 <Joubu> :)
14:32:29 <Joubu> #topic Set time of next meeting
14:32:42 <tcohen> :-P
14:32:52 <Joubu> so, vote next week?
14:32:55 <Joubu> tomorrow?
14:33:06 <tcohen> tomorrow
14:33:20 <tcohen> we need you around to explain things on your proposal
14:33:53 <Joubu> How will we do to get more attendees?
14:34:54 <tcohen> 11 atendees is ok
14:35:07 <Joubu> so vote now?
14:35:07 <tcohen> 12 cif we count tcohen
14:36:11 <georgewilliams> If you are concerned about adding this to an agenda and having more attendees, I don't think a meeting tomorrow is going to get more attendees
14:36:51 <tcohen> the problem is the vote was not on the agenda, right?
14:36:57 <TribbleX> It´s me ... again ... sorry ... If I give my bar code number in the borrow text field and press the button, koha crashes. If I give the number in the catalog searching field, I get my book!
14:37:28 <Joubu> tcohen: I think we are supposed to announce the vote
14:37:50 <mveron> I'm for voting next week, with announcement.
14:37:55 <Joubu> we schedule this meeting 3w after the last one, to have time for vote
14:37:58 <Joubu> but we did not announce it..
14:38:26 <Joubu> I won't attend it
14:38:41 <Joubu> it's today or tomorrow
14:38:50 <tcohen> The proposal has been in place for a while now, I think we can safely schedule for next week
14:38:51 <Joubu> people will not have questions anyway
14:39:04 <tcohen> and make the announcement today
14:39:32 <tcohen> people will volunteer Joubu for more things
14:39:34 <Joubu> Did anyone read the proposal?
14:39:41 <tcohen> but he would do them anyway, as usual :-P
14:41:06 <Joubu> next meeting 15 November 2017, 14 UTC?
14:41:16 <tcohen> yes
14:41:25 <Joubu> #info Next meeting: 15 November 2017, 14 UTC?
14:41:28 <Joubu> #endmeeting