21:02:10 <Joubu> #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 25 April 2018
21:02:10 <huginn> Meeting started Wed Apr 25 21:02:10 2018 UTC.  The chair is Joubu. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
21:02:10 <huginn> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
21:02:10 <huginn> The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_25_april_2018'
21:02:18 <Joubu> #topic Introductions
21:02:18 <wahanui> #info wahanui, a bot that has become sentient
21:02:24 <Joubu> #link https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Development_IRC_meeting_25_April_2018
21:02:34 <Joubu> #info Jonathan Druart
21:04:50 <davidnind> #info David Nind, Wellington, New Zealand
21:05:31 <Joubu> I am going to postpone the meeting then
21:05:48 <davidnind> Where is everyone?
21:05:48 <wahanui> everyone is doin' the hot new dance the Cracked Out Kitty Tail Shiver
21:05:54 <Joubu> #topic Update from the Release Manager (18.05)
21:05:55 <davidnind> lol
21:06:00 <Joubu> Feature freeze for 18.05 is on Friday
21:06:17 <Joubu> #info Feature freeze for 18.05 is on Friday April 27th, in 2 days
21:06:25 <wizzyrea> #info Liz Rea Catalyst
21:06:27 <Joubu> #info People should focus on testing, bug reporting and bug fixing (we had a lot of reported bugs for SIP lately)
21:06:59 <Joubu> #info Enhancements not marked as candidate for 18.05 on Friday will not be part of next release.
21:07:24 <Joubu> #info Integration of OAuth (bug 20402) will depend on deb packaging
21:07:24 <huginn> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20402 new feature, P5 - low, ---, julian.maurice, Passed QA , OAuth2 client credentials grant for REST API
21:07:50 <Joubu> #info I need help to test SCSS patches (bug 19474). It does not work as I expect
21:07:50 <huginn> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19474 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Passed QA , Convert staff client CSS to SCSS
21:08:17 <Joubu> #info Some enhancements pushed to master for 18.05 still need release notes (https://frama.link/koha_bz_release_notes_needed) - Documentation team needs them
21:08:59 <Joubu> I also would like to highlight bug 11317, authors have been reactive and the patches are waiting for a long time. It would be great to see it into 18.05
21:08:59 <huginn> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=11317 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, philippe.blouin, Needs Signoff , Add a way to access files from the intranet
21:09:25 <Joubu> There is also a list for what I think we should have into 18.05 - https://frama.link/koha_bz_RM_priority
21:09:37 <Joubu> any questions?
21:10:33 <davidnind> None from me
21:11:23 <Joubu> I am skipping other topics...
21:11:26 <Joubu> #topic Set time of next meeting
21:11:48 <Joubu> #info Next meeting: 9 May 2018, 14 UTC
21:11:52 <Joubu> #endmeeting