13:00:18 <kidclamp> #startmeeting General IRC meeting 16 May 2018
13:00:18 <huginn> Meeting started Wed May 16 13:00:18 2018 UTC.  The chair is kidclamp. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
13:00:18 <huginn> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
13:00:18 <huginn> The meeting name has been set to 'general_irc_meeting_16_may_2018'
13:00:26 <kidclamp> #topic Introductions
13:00:26 <wahanui> #info wahanui, a bot that has become sentient
13:00:37 <ashimema> #info Martin Renvoize - PTFS Europe
13:00:43 <kidclamp> #info Nick Clemens, BYWater Solutions
13:00:44 <caroline> #info Caroline Cyr La Rose, inLibro
13:00:45 <LeeJ> #info Lee Jamison, Marywood University
13:00:52 <marcelr> #info Marcel de Rooy
13:00:57 <andreashm> #info Andreas Hedström Mace, Stockholm University Library
13:01:02 <barton> #info Barton Chittenden, bws
13:01:04 <BobB> #info Bob Birchall, Calyx, Australia
13:01:18 <thd> #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City
13:01:37 <cc__> #info Colin Campbell, PTFS-Europe
13:01:40 <cait> #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
13:01:42 <mng> #info Mengu Yazicioglu, Devinim, Turkey
13:01:57 <drojf> #info Mirko Tietgen, Berlin, Germany
13:02:44 <kidclamp> #topic Announcements
13:02:50 <kidclamp> anyone?
13:02:50 <wahanui> hmmm... anyone is free to organize one at any time :-)
13:03:03 <kidclamp> Joubu?
13:03:03 <wahanui> Joubu is dealing with 40 patches to push but waiting for answers on some of the reports
13:03:06 <kidclamp> RMaints?
13:03:06 <wahanui> well, RMaints is kidclamp (17.11), fridolin (17.05), rangi (16.11)
13:03:10 <kidclamp> QAteam?
13:03:13 <kidclamp> QA_team?
13:03:13 <wahanui> i heard QA_team was alex_a jajm marcelr khall kidclamp tcohen josef_moravec
13:03:26 <tcohen> morning
13:03:26 <LeeJ> I got something from docs team :)
13:03:28 <cait> only a few patches tagged with release_candidate_18_05 now
13:03:30 <cait> we are almost there
13:03:43 <tcohen> #info Tomas Cohen Arazi
13:04:05 <LeeJ> documentation team is currently in the middle of a docs sprint for 18.05
13:04:09 <kidclamp> go ahead LeeJ
13:04:23 <kidclamp> :-)
13:04:23 <khall> #info Kyle M Hall, ByWater Solutions
13:04:34 <kidclamp> #info documentation team is currently in the middle of a docs sprint for 18.05
13:04:51 <kidclamp> should people contact you/cait if they want to help?
13:04:51 <tcohen> LeeJ++
13:04:58 <LeeJ> certainly :)
13:05:10 <cait> better LeeJ :)
13:05:24 <cait> but if around willing to help of course where I can
13:05:24 <kidclamp> #info contact LeeJ (or cait) if you want to help
13:05:41 <kidclamp> anyone else?
13:05:51 <cait> LeeJ and davidnind filled a Taiga with a ton of documentation tasks ready to be grabbed
13:05:58 <LeeJ> :D
13:06:00 <kidclamp> link cait?
13:06:04 <LeeJ> one sec..
13:06:27 <LeeJ> https://tree.taiga.io/project/ldjamison-kohadocs-1805/epic/6
13:06:29 <fridolin> "info Fridolin Somers, Biblibre France
13:06:58 <cait> #link https://tree.taiga.io/project/ldjamison-kohadocs-1805 Taiga for documentation
13:07:04 <kidclamp> #chari cait
13:07:08 <kidclamp> #chair cait
13:07:08 <huginn> Current chairs: cait kidclamp
13:08:07 <kidclamp> anyone else ffor announcements?
13:08:27 <tcohen> here
13:08:42 <kidclamp> go for it
13:09:01 <tcohen> I want to start some conversation about the official docker image for 18.05
13:09:18 <tcohen> people with docker experience AND interested on contributing ideas, please contact me
13:09:22 <kidclamp> +1
13:09:27 <khall> \O/
13:09:40 <kidclamp> #info tochen wants to start discussion on official docker image for 18.05
13:09:48 <kidclamp> #info people with docker experience AND interested on contributing ideas, please contact me
13:09:53 <kidclamp> #info people with docker experience AND interested on contributing ideas, please contact him
13:09:59 <cait> heh
13:10:35 <kidclamp> #topic Update on releases
13:11:00 <kidclamp> is 16.11 being maintained? I think it is done?
13:11:04 <Joubu> #info Jonathan Druart
13:11:07 <Joubu> (soooory)
13:11:15 <cait> i think rangi said last meeting that it was retired now
13:11:19 <fridolin> #info Fridolin Somers, Biblibre
13:11:31 <tuxayo> #info Victor Grousset, Biblibre France
13:11:37 <kidclamp> 17.05 updates frido?
13:11:42 <fridolin> yep
13:11:51 <fridolin> I reverted  Bug 20234
13:11:52 <huginn> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=20234 normal, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, RESOLVED FIXED, Make maintenance scripts use koha-zebra instead of koha-*-zebra
13:12:13 <fridolin> sorry for that i missed the dependancy, will be in this release
13:12:35 <fridolin> i hope it did not much pain
13:12:38 <Joubu> I do not think you should backport the deps
13:12:58 <kidclamp> #info bug 20234 reverted, dependency had been missed, frido apologizes, we forgive him
13:13:01 <fridolin> the deps ?
13:13:01 <wahanui> the deps are a pain
13:13:07 <bag> #info Brendan Gallagher ByWater
13:13:23 <Joubu> the koha-zebra scripts
13:13:31 <fridolin> the patches on debian you mean
13:13:32 <Joubu> but we can talk about that later
13:13:48 <fridolin> oki
13:14:20 <kidclamp> #info kidclamp is pushing more stuffs to 17.11, if you have any priorities or corrections let him know
13:14:28 <kidclamp> that's all form me^
13:14:40 <kidclamp> Mr RM?
13:14:51 <kidclamp> updates for 18.05
13:15:10 <Joubu> please watch the 18.05_candidate list
13:15:25 <Joubu> focus must be on these ones
13:16:11 <Joubu> criticals have been fixed it seems
13:16:54 <Joubu> so, it should be ready on time.
13:16:56 <kidclamp> #info please watch 18_05 candidate list and focus efforts there
13:17:19 <cait> #link https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=runnamed&list_id=240302&namedcmd=rel_18_05_candidate tagged for release
13:17:23 <Joubu> So please test the release candidate, a rc2 is planned for the next few days
13:17:27 <kidclamp> cait++
13:17:45 <kidclamp> #info rc2 planned in next few days
13:17:50 <Joubu> nothing else from me
13:17:56 <marcelr> link does not work cait
13:17:57 <cait> Joubu: do we have a link for release notes too?
13:17:59 <cait> misplaced it
13:18:12 <cait> marcelr: maybe permissions sec
13:18:13 <Joubu> https://gitlab.com/koha-community/koha-release-notes/blob/master/release_notes_17_12_00.md
13:18:47 <Joubu> maybe I will include them for the rc2
13:18:48 <cait> #link https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&list_id=240312&namedcmd=rel_18_05_candidate&remaction=run&sharer_id=13 alternate
13:19:24 <andreashm> That works nicely
13:19:28 <marcelr> thats better
13:19:40 <kidclamp> #link https://gitlab.com/koha-community/koha-release-notes/blob/master/release_notes_17_12_00.md Prelim release notes
13:20:03 <kidclamp> #topic Elections for 18.11 release
13:20:20 <kidclamp> #link https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Roles_for_18.11 Roles for 18.11
13:21:01 <kidclamp> any discussion?
13:21:15 <LeeJ> no complaints
13:21:28 <kidclamp> vote on the whole shebang?
13:21:33 <cait> just a fridolin++
13:21:33 <marcelr> yes
13:21:37 <cait> ok
13:21:43 <LeeJ> sure
13:21:49 <BobB> yes please
13:21:49 <thd> +1
13:21:49 <fridolin> thanks a lot
13:22:11 <kidclamp> #startvote Should we accept the roles for 18.11 as proposed on https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Roles_for_18.11?
13:22:11 <huginn> Begin voting on: Should we accept the roles for 18.11 as proposed on https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Roles_for_18.11? Valid vote options are Yes, No.
13:22:11 <huginn> Vote using '#vote OPTION'. Only your last vote counts.
13:22:41 <thd> #vote Yes
13:22:41 <mng> #vote Yes
13:22:42 <drojf> #vote Yes
13:22:42 <fridolin> feel free to make a putch ;)
13:22:42 <BobB> #vote Yes
13:22:43 <LeeJ> #vote Yes
13:22:47 * ashimema just hopes he can do half as good a job of RMaint as previous maints.
13:22:47 <cait> #vote yes
13:22:48 <andreashm> #vote Yes
13:22:48 <fridolin> putsch
13:22:48 <barton> #vote Yes
13:22:50 <marcelr> #vote Yes
13:22:53 <cc__> #vote Yes
13:22:59 <fridolin> #vote yes
13:23:06 <barton> ha! (fridolin)
13:23:10 <caroline> #vote yes
13:23:14 <khall> #vote Yes
13:23:14 <ashimema> #vote Yes
13:23:27 <Joubu> #vote yes
13:23:44 <kidclamp> #vote Yes
13:23:47 <tuxayo> #vote Yes
13:24:04 <jajm> #vote yes
13:24:09 <tuxayo> _oftc_ashimema[m]: too late
13:24:19 <kidclamp> last call
13:24:20 <tuxayo> the net is on you
13:24:46 <kidclamp> #endvote
13:24:46 <huginn> Voted on "Should we accept the roles for 18.11 as proposed on https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Roles_for_18.11?" Results are
13:25:04 <kidclamp> #info results unanimous, roles accepted
13:25:18 <bag> #vote yes
13:25:19 <kidclamp> khall wasn't on QA list, do we need a formal vote to add him?
13:25:24 <cait> can I suggest adding kidclamp as module maintainer for elasticsearch befor he has a chance to escape?
13:25:24 <bag> (too slow)
13:25:33 <kidclamp> or can I start abusing my powers and just appoint him
13:25:44 <cait> heh
13:25:58 <tuxayo> cait++
13:25:59 <LeeJ> I doubt anyone here expects khall to NOT be on QA list
13:26:11 <cait> ah maybe rm and elasticsearch is unfair,... didn't think about the new powers :)
13:26:13 <Joubu> #info next RM already is abusing his powers
13:26:16 <LeeJ> whoops wrong phrasing xD
13:26:17 <khall> Lol
13:26:17 <ashimema> there's always one bag ;)
13:26:27 <LeeJ> everyone expects him to be :P
13:26:37 <cait> khall: put yourself on the wiki now or I will have to stop sending you my lovely crafted emails ;)
13:26:43 <drojf> is huginn still doing calculations?
13:27:02 <drojf> it ends with "results are" for me
13:27:04 <kidclamp> I put him in and added me for module maint - if anyone has complaints please speak now and we cna vote
13:27:04 * khall does not remember when he was not on the qa team
13:27:10 <kidclamp> otherwise your acceptance is assumed
13:27:30 <LeeJ> no complaints!
13:27:38 <andreashm> we accept oh dear leader. =)
13:27:43 <khall> Can do cait!
13:27:50 * ashimema thought that a while ago then suddenly realised he'd let it slip when he went to do a qa ;)
13:27:51 <marcelr> there he is
13:28:11 <kidclamp> #info khall added to QA team kidclamp for ES maint - if you desire a vote post on next meeting :-b
13:28:11 <tuxayo> hail kidclamp
13:28:15 <fridolin> our code is ours dear leader ;)
13:28:30 <andreashm> hehe
13:28:47 <LeeJ> hail!
13:28:48 <BobB> droif, me too
13:29:00 <kidclamp> [off] have I made a terrible mistake?
13:29:08 <kidclamp> :-D
13:29:11 <fridolin> 42
13:29:19 <cait> [off] we are not going to tell you
13:29:38 <andreashm> this turned out to be an interesting meeting. =)
13:29:55 <kidclamp> #topic Next meeting
13:30:45 <kidclamp> June 13, 20UTC?
13:31:00 <cait> usually first week i tihnk
13:31:07 <cait> june 6th?
13:31:19 <kidclamp> ah, I ws going 1 month, first week better
13:31:34 <kidclamp> June 6th 20 UTC
13:31:42 <thd> +1
13:31:47 <caroline> +1
13:32:14 <kidclamp> #info Next meeting: 6 June 2018, 20:00 UTC
13:32:22 <LeeJ> kidclamp++
13:32:27 <kidclamp> #endmeeting