20:02:40 <cait> #startmeeting General IRC meeting 7 February 2018
20:02:40 <huginn`> Meeting started Wed Feb  7 20:02:40 2018 UTC.  The chair is cait. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
20:02:40 <huginn`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
20:02:40 <huginn`> The meeting name has been set to 'general_irc_meeting_7_february_2018'
20:02:46 <cait> #topic Introductions
20:02:46 <wahanui> #info wahanui, a bot that has become sentient
20:02:56 <cait> Please introduce yourself following wahanui's example
20:03:01 <mkuhn> #info Michael Kuhn, Switzerland
20:03:11 <clintD> #info clint deckard, Anact, NZ
20:03:16 <cait> #link https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/General_IRC_meeting_7_February_2018 Today's agenda
20:03:22 <Joubu> #info Jonathan Druart
20:03:24 <josef_moravec1> #info Josef Moravec, Municipal Library Usti nad Orlici, Czech Republic
20:03:24 <cait> #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
20:03:57 <cait> giving it another minute
20:04:19 <m23_KohaCZ_> $info Koha Czech community
20:04:39 <cait> #info :)
20:05:07 <cait> hm should have probably escaped that somehow
20:05:10 <thd> # info, Thomas Dukleth, New York City via Denver
20:05:21 <cait> m23_KohaCZ_: do you want to correct before I switch topics?
20:06:20 <m23_KohaCZ_> #info Michal Denar, KohaCZ
20:06:26 <cait> #topic Announcements
20:06:31 <cait> anyone? :)
20:06:32 <thd> # info, Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City now Denver
20:07:04 <cait> Joubu: ?
20:07:27 <Joubu> nothing from me
20:07:49 <cait> ok, no announcements, moving on
20:07:57 <cait> #info no announcements were made
20:08:10 <cait> #topic Update on releases
20:08:20 <cait> Rmaints?
20:08:20 <wahanui> Rmaints is kidclamp (17.11), fridolin (17.05), rangi (16.11)
20:08:31 * cait learned that trick from Joubu
20:08:45 <Joubu> About 18.05: I have a lot of things to tell you :) I am currently writing the next what's on in koha-devel emails I am going to publish tomorrow hopefully
20:08:55 <Joubu> so just read it when it will be published :)
20:09:17 <Joubu> (even if it is a bit long)
20:09:44 <cait> will do :)
20:10:13 <cait> #info Please find all info about 18.05 in the next What's on email from Joubu to be released soon
20:10:22 <cait> moving on again?
20:10:32 <cait> this is going to be a quick on
20:10:33 <cait> e
20:10:52 <cait> if somoene something they want to discuss - please pm or state here
20:11:05 <cait> sorry, my keyboard is giving me a bit of trouble tonight, a bit slower than usual
20:11:12 <cait> #topic QA Team
20:11:16 <cait> QA team?
20:11:16 <wahanui> QA team is hunting all the bugs!
20:11:18 <cait> QA?
20:11:18 <wahanui> hmmm... QA is Quality Assurance?
20:11:24 <cait> hm... we need to fix that :)
20:11:54 <cait> the queue was high, we got it down some, it got up back high (almost 140) - we got it down some again (currently around 90)
20:12:07 <cait> i hope we can push it down some more this time around
20:12:32 * Joubu flaps QA team with RJ45 cables
20:12:34 <Joubu> qa_team?
20:12:34 <wahanui> qa_team is, like, alex_a jajm marcelr khall kidclamp tcohen josef_moravec
20:12:35 <cait> we are also working to get the long sitting bugs out of the queue
20:12:35 <wahanui> okay, cait.
20:13:01 <cait> so please have some more patience
20:13:21 <cait> i have added a bug to the agenda
20:13:26 <cait> bug 19928
20:13:26 <huginn`> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=19928 normal, P5 - low, ---, victor.grousset, Signed Off , Acquisitions' CSV exports should honor syspref "delimiter"
20:13:34 <cait> i was looking for opinions on the changed buttons
20:14:06 <cait> oleonard suggested earlier that CSV can be interpreted not strictly as only comma separated in english but generally means some kind of ... separated values in everyday's use
20:14:30 <cait> so I will suggest to stick with the current labelling for shorter descriptions
20:14:44 <cait> last but not least... if you want to join QA, let me know ;)
20:14:50 <cait> Joubu: ?
20:15:07 <Joubu> yes?
20:15:21 <cait> or anyone else, something want to add as a topic or to this one before we move to setting the date?
20:15:38 <thd> However, having two different competing names for the same function could be a source of confusion.
20:17:01 <cait> why competing?
20:18:09 <thd> A different expectation for some people seeing system preferences screens and acquisition screens.
20:18:29 <cait> i am sorry, but I don't understand
20:19:37 <cait> maybe epxlain to me after the meeting?
20:19:37 <thd> Sorry, maybe I am reading something extra into the problem the bug report was supposed to raise.
20:19:52 <thd> Comment withdrawn.
20:20:06 <cait> #topic Set date of next meeting
20:20:13 <cait> so wednesday in march
20:20:26 <cait> march 7
20:20:52 <Joubu> yep
20:20:56 <cait> 14 utc?
20:21:48 <cait> I will read the quiet as agreement :)
20:21:50 <cait> #info Next meeting: 7 March 2018, 14 UTC
20:21:55 <cait> thx all!
20:21:57 <cait> #endmeeting