19:04:22 <kidclamp> #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 21 August 2019
19:04:22 <huginn`> Meeting started Wed Aug 21 19:04:22 2019 UTC.  The chair is kidclamp. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
19:04:22 <huginn`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
19:04:22 <huginn`> The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_21_august_2019'
19:04:28 <kidclamp> #topic Introductions
19:04:35 <kidclamp> #info Nick Clemens, ByWater Solutions
19:04:45 <greenjimll> #info Jon Knight, Loughborough University
19:04:55 <kidclamp> #link https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Development_IRC_meeting_21_August_2019 Agenda
19:05:22 <davidnind> #info David Nind, New Zealand
19:06:49 <kidclamp> sparse crowd
19:07:06 <kidclamp> and a blank agenda
19:07:20 <greenjimll> "Select" I like to think.
19:07:32 <wizzyrea> #info Liz Rea
19:07:34 <kidclamp> I will sugest waiting a few and skipping if no new comers?
19:08:03 <kidclamp> #chair wizzyrea
19:08:03 <huginn`> Current chairs: kidclamp wizzyrea
19:08:06 <davidnind> sounds good to me!
19:08:28 <greenjimll> Fine. Only thing I want to talk about was kohadevbox resizing under AOB.
19:08:30 <wizzyrea> You are CHEEKY
19:08:40 <kidclamp> AOB?
19:08:47 <greenjimll> Any Other Business
19:09:01 <kidclamp> we can all still disucsss :-)
19:09:05 <kidclamp> even if not meeting
19:09:17 <greenjimll> Er, or "general discussion" according the agenda. :-)
19:11:26 <wizzyrea> so what about the devbox question?
19:12:03 <wizzyrea> no this isn't enough people to have a meeting I reckon
19:12:27 <kidclamp> #infoo Meeting tabled due ot low attendance
19:12:32 <kidclamp> #info Meeting tabled due ot low attendance
19:12:41 <wizzyrea> kidclamp++
19:12:44 <davidnind> agree!
19:12:46 <kidclamp> #topic Set time of next meeting
19:13:06 <kidclamp> September 4? 13 UTC?
19:13:06 <greenjimll> Well, I have repeatedly broken kohadevbox's by running out of disc space whilst doing "git pull" to update them. I've started to work on a Perl script to resize the VM, but wonder if others had same problem.
19:13:17 <wizzyrea> right
19:13:22 <wizzyrea> yes
19:13:30 <wizzyrea> my way round it is to use SYNC_REPO
19:13:40 <wizzyrea> don't keep the repo inside the devbox
19:14:01 <wizzyrea> bonus you don't lose anything when you inevitably destroy your vagrant box for one reason or another
19:14:13 <davidnind> kidclamp++
19:14:15 <greenjimll> Ah, right. Is that recommended in the docs? Must have missed it.
19:14:23 <wizzyrea> I don't know if it's recommended
19:14:30 <wizzyrea> but it is listed as an option there
19:14:37 <wizzyrea> I mean *I* recommend it
19:14:42 <greenjimll> :-)
19:14:44 <wizzyrea> it could probably *BE* a recommendation
19:14:55 <wizzyrea> :D
19:15:06 <kidclamp> #info Next meeting: 4 September 2019, 13 UTC
19:15:11 <kidclamp> #endmeeting