13:09:44 <ashimema> #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 7 August 2019
13:09:44 <huginn`> Meeting started Wed Aug  7 13:09:44 2019 UTC.  The chair is ashimema. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
13:09:44 <huginn`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
13:09:44 <huginn`> The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_7_august_2019'
13:09:55 <ashimema> #chair cait
13:09:55 <huginn`> Current chairs: ashimema cait
13:10:07 <ashimema> #tpic Introductions
13:10:09 <cait> hey :)
13:10:15 <cait> #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
13:10:16 <ashimema> * #topic Introductions
13:10:21 <ashimema> #topic Introductions
13:10:31 <kidclamp> #info Nick Clemens, ByWater Solutions
13:10:33 <Joubu> #info Jonathan Druart
13:10:34 <ashimema> #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe
13:10:53 <thd> #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City
13:11:19 <ashimema> #link https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Development_IRC_meeting_7_August_2019 Agenda
13:12:04 <ashimema> #topic Announcements
13:12:39 <cait> none from me
13:12:42 <fridolin> #info Fridolin Somers, Biblibre, France
13:12:56 <kidclamp> Registration is open  for Koha-US conference
13:12:58 <kidclamp> https://koha-us.org/learn/conferences/kohacon2019/
13:13:09 <ashimema> #info We are now into the RM's period of pushing larger new features and enhancements
13:13:23 <ashimema> #info Registration is open for the Koha-US Conference
13:13:34 <ashimema> #link https://koha-us.org/learn/conferences/kohacon2019/ Koha-US
13:13:50 <ashimema> any more for any more?
13:13:58 <Joubu> sandboxes are down apparently
13:14:13 <ashimema> How did community day go in the end.. I didn't manage to spend as much time on it as I would have liked
13:14:15 <kidclamp> they should be working now
13:14:16 <Joubu> the fix I wrote for misc4dev should be applied to the sandbox .sql files
13:14:24 <ashimema> http://sandboxes.ptfs-europe.co.uk/ seem to be working
13:14:30 <kidclamp> it was just the db server needed a kick
13:14:32 <Joubu> ha, great then!
13:14:42 <kidclamp> DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes at /usr/share/perl5/DBIx/RunSQL.pm line 273
13:14:44 <kidclamp> we get that smetimes
13:14:48 <ashimema> not sure about the biblibre ones?
13:14:56 <fridolin> they are ok
13:14:57 <fridolin> http://pro.user01-koha.sandbox.biblibre.eu/cgi-bin/koha/sandbox.pl
13:15:03 <ashimema> brill
13:15:17 <fridolin> we will clone 20 of them for the HackFest ;)
13:15:27 <ashimema> #topic Update from the release manager
13:15:52 <cait> fridolin: you might want to look into the newer system for the hackfest - they can do way more
13:15:55 <ashimema> Things are all moving along.. the PQA queue seems to be staying fairly minimal though.. not much for me to push ;)
13:16:04 <cait> i tihnk only thing to add would be translations
13:16:21 <ashimema> #info The RM is waiting on the PQA to fill up again.. it's currently very sparse
13:16:39 <fridolin> cait: surely i'll try to get it ready
13:16:42 <ashimema> I've caught up after being away last week
13:17:22 <ashimema> I could work with fridolin (or another biblibre person) to add translations to the new snadboxes perhaps..
13:17:39 <ashimema> at hackfest (assuming I get the go ahead to attend from the pwers that be)
13:17:55 <ashimema> #topic Update from the release maintainers
13:18:00 <ashimema> frido, your up ;)
13:18:05 * fridolin will  be on vacantions for 2 week
13:18:20 <fridolin> do release will be around the 27th
13:18:44 <ashimema> #info Fridolin with be on vacation for 2 weeks during the next months cycle, release on 27th is still planned but could be a little sparse
13:19:10 <fridolin> I follow master closely now, 19.05 is up to date
13:19:19 <ashimema> :)
13:19:26 <fridolin> as stable as possible
13:19:56 <cait> we got a lot of open issues
13:19:59 <ashimema> #info 19.05 is fully up to date at this point, good work Fridolin
13:20:06 <cait> we need to get ready for pushing
13:20:15 <ashimema> any other rmaints around?
13:20:23 <fridolin> cait: an example ?
13:20:33 <ashimema> agreed cait.. I was going to bring that up during QA update ;)
13:20:43 <ashimema> #topic Update from the qa team
13:20:55 <ashimema> as we've already moved on.. why not topic it ;)
13:21:13 <ashimema> #link https://dashboard.koha-community.org/ Dashboard
13:21:13 <cait> not fully prepared yet
13:21:34 <cait> I've been out a lot during the last month and haven't fully caught up yet, also sorry for missing 2 QA emails
13:21:42 <cait> i plan to start sending them next Monday again
13:21:53 <ashimema> the 'majors' number in the bug tracker health is fairly high..
13:21:53 <cait> the dashboard seems to be missing the project health bit?
13:22:06 <ashimema> it's there for me..
13:22:10 <cait> oh, must have been my browser, back now
13:22:22 <cait> yes, it's way too high
13:22:47 <cait> there are also some worrying things reported on the mailing list
13:23:00 <ashimema> 14 NEW in that category worries me a little.
13:23:11 <cait> yeah, we are too low on bug fixing devs
13:23:23 <cait> also QA... basically things are very slow right now, and people are not focusing on bugs
13:23:40 * ashimema is trying to get to some of them, but is also busy with the day job at the minute
13:24:16 <cait> Joubu: do you have the bug number for th eone you were working on? the invalid XML?
13:24:29 <Joubu> bug 23398?
13:24:29 <huginn`> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=23398 critical, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Exporting/Reimporting frameworks in XML format will give incomplete results
13:24:50 <cait> that one is not nice either
13:24:57 <cait> was thinking about the one you did the debug patch for
13:25:01 <Joubu> I'd suggest to disable the feature if it's a long standing bug
13:25:27 <cait> as long as the other imports/exports are ok, disabling one format would be a good first measure
13:25:37 <Joubu> bug 23425
13:25:37 <huginn`> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=23425 major, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Search explodes with "invalid data, cannot decode object"
13:26:02 <cait> yeah, i think 2 reports of this on the mailing list at least by ow?
13:26:40 <cait> so yeah.... lots of work waiting
13:27:46 <Joubu> at least 3
13:28:38 <ashimema> should those all be escalated.. they're both marked as 'low' priority at the moment
13:29:11 <Joubu> priority is not used
13:29:12 * ashimema notes.. it's nice to have Joubu back :)
13:29:13 <cait> we don't use the priority setting
13:29:14 <thd> SQL dump is the only 'safe' format for working with large Koha MARC or UNIMARC frameworks.
13:29:17 * cait thinks that too
13:29:35 <cait> thd: I've always used the open office one without issues
13:29:59 <Joubu> still not fully back, but a bit more than last month :)
13:30:00 * ashimema realises he was reading the wrong part of the line
13:30:00 <cait> although there seems to be an issue with the cache not being refreshed, fixed by one manual edit in 18.11
13:30:06 <ashimema> I see they're already 'critical' and 'major'
13:30:08 <ashimema> my bad
13:30:42 <ashimema> any more for the QA update cait?
13:30:45 <thd> I would qualify 'safe' by being the native format.
13:31:02 <cait> sorry, not atm - haven't my bugs sorted yet
13:31:16 <ashimema> ok.. shall we move on then
13:31:31 <ashimema> #topic General development discussion
13:31:38 <ashimema> I bet we don't have alex_a again
13:32:19 <ashimema> #topic Discussion regarding workflows for maintaining and enhancement Mana-KB
13:32:31 <ashimema> #info Postponed, likely to take place in person at Hackfest
13:32:41 <JesseM> Morning all
13:32:45 <fridolin> good idea
13:32:54 <ashimema> #topic Git repository splitting and cleanup
13:33:07 <ashimema> this one is still hanging around from last meeting you attended Joubu..
13:33:13 <wizzyrea> @info Liz Rea
13:33:13 <huginn`> wizzyrea: Error: The command "info" is available in the Factoids and RSS plugins.  Please specify the plugin whose command you wish to call by using its name as a command before "info".
13:33:13 <wahanui> i already had it that way, huginn`.
13:33:16 <ashimema> did you want to say anytihng about it.. ?
13:33:19 <wizzyrea> #info Liz Rea
13:33:33 <Joubu> waiting something from me?
13:33:35 <alex_a> ashimema ?
13:33:35 <wahanui> well, ashimema is RMaint for 18.05 ?
13:33:39 <cait> i tihnk we had agreed on gathering pros and cons for each method
13:33:45 <cait> on the wiki
13:33:53 <ashimema> did you have any updates on your progres on playing with git splitting and shrinking?
13:33:53 <cait> we were not clear about possible consequences
13:34:05 <JesseM> #info Jesse Maseto
13:34:09 <Joubu> I thought we agreed years ago on what needed to be done :)
13:34:12 <ashimema> anything you wanted to solicit feedback on
13:34:38 <cait> i think we agreed on 'we need to do sth' but not on the exact method yet
13:34:46 <ashimema> I think we need to lay out exactly what the consequences are for everyone a bit more clearly on the relevant wiki page
13:34:53 <Joubu> I tried but failed, my laptop is not powerful enough, the CPU almost burnt after the 4 cores were working at 100%
13:35:10 <ashimema> OK.. we'll come back around to it.. perhaps another one for Hackfest.
13:35:38 <Joubu> The different steps on the wiki must be redone to get the current numbers. Does anyone have access to a powerful machine?
13:35:42 <ashimema> #info Another topic to work through at Hackfest.. documenting consequences and attempting to do a proof of concept.
13:36:04 <ashimema> I may run up a massive temporary machine to try it.
13:36:16 <cait> mine is on th ebrink of dying :(
13:36:22 <kidclamp> what's the wiki link Joubu? Khall has a big machine for unit testing, possibly he could do that
13:36:37 <Joubu> https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Git_Splitting_and_Shrinking
13:36:52 <ashimema> alex_a.. I basically wanted to solicit feedback on how we want to handle mana-kb maintanence (i.e things are going through BZ at the moment.. but SO and QA on that whole area is 'in the dark'.. )
13:37:12 <ashimema> #link https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Git_Splitting_and_Shrinking Git Splitting
13:37:24 <Joubu> the `git gc` commands are super slow (more than 3h each), at least on my laptop
13:37:35 <alex_a> ashimema, let's go
13:37:36 <fridolin> I'm interested in this point for HF
13:37:52 <ashimema> HF? fridolin?
13:37:58 <fridolin> HackFest ;)
13:37:59 <Joubu> high five
13:37:59 <ashimema> what's HF?
13:38:06 <fridolin> I mean git splitting
13:38:06 <ashimema> oh.. git
13:38:21 <ashimema> yes.. it's really important for things like hackfest
13:39:13 <ashimema> shall we come back around to mana-kb (and hea)
13:39:35 <ashimema> #topic Discussion regarding workflows for maintaining ManaKB and other side projects
13:40:07 <cait> i'd still really like to get some names on the wiki :)
13:40:29 <cait> https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Website_Administration
13:40:34 <ashimema> #info Currently there is a project in bugzilla for ManaKB (service side) and ManaKB (koha side)..  The service side stuff is hard for people to SO and QA.. we need a method defined.
13:41:04 <ashimema> #info Also, we need https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Website_Administration updating to name whose responsible for HEA and ManaKB services.
13:41:46 <ashimema> #info There are some bugfixes waiting for merge into HEA for a few months
13:41:56 <ashimema> So.. any thoughts alex_a ?
13:42:21 <ashimema> I feel it needs driving from the closest parties to start with.. i.e. you and perhaps me..
13:43:05 <ashimema> I'm currently working on the same principals as koha main.. i.e SO and QA steps required.. but.. as we're lacking any real install docs doing SO and QA is challenging at best..
13:43:26 <ashimema> we could perhaps drop to just a QA step whilst it's a fledgling project..
13:43:40 <ashimema> is it just you.. or are there any other contributors at present
13:44:05 <Joubu> lds is going to give my access back to the Hea server. I will apply the patches as soon as I can.
13:44:19 <cait> Joubu++
13:44:35 <ashimema> Are you happy with that Joubu.. it will be nice to have you onboard of course
13:45:01 <ashimema> but I'm still looking at long term maintanence.. it would be good to document a workflow somewhere for these things.
13:45:07 <alex_a> ashimema, what is the problem with SOing or QAing Mana server side patches ?
13:45:09 <ashimema> and encourage more contributors
13:45:16 <Joubu> I am not, otherwise I would have applied it when I wrote the patch. The idea was to get other people onboard (for test and review)
13:45:39 <ashimema> well.. how do we SO and QA them if we don't have access to a server with patches applied..?
13:45:46 <ashimema> cait, thoughts...
13:45:53 <ashimema> I thought things we're held up..
13:45:58 <Joubu> install locally and try :)
13:45:59 <cait> the same... we don't know who is responsible, we can't test...
13:46:11 <alex_a> ashimema, patches can be tested by creating a local Mana instance
13:46:15 <cait> Joubu: installation instructions?
13:46:22 <Joubu> in the git repo
13:46:30 <alex_a> Yep
13:46:43 <alex_a> Just follow README instructions
13:46:57 <cait> at the moment, i would not even know who to talk to :)
13:46:59 <cait> especially for hea
13:47:00 <Joubu> I am talking for Haa, I have never managed to install the mana server :)
13:47:03 <Joubu> Hea*
13:47:08 <alex_a> If it doesn't work, yell ALEX!
13:47:29 <ashimema> hea is easy enough to install.. I have done it myself too.. though having data in it isn't as easy..
13:47:52 <ashimema> ooh.. there is a readme in mana now..
13:47:57 <ashimema> I hadn't seen that before..
13:48:22 <alex_a> Mmh Mana runs on Dancer2, like HEA
13:48:26 <alex_a> ashimema, ^
13:48:35 <alex_a> So installing could not be too hard
13:48:36 <cait> i tihnk the issue is mostly docs and communication righ tnow
13:49:04 <cait> as always
13:49:10 <ashimema> QA wise.. we also don't have any guidlines ;)
13:49:15 <cait> alex_a: could you add some content to the wiki page to start with?
13:49:25 <alex_a> cait, i can
13:49:29 <cait> thx :)
13:49:43 <cait> i am ont sure if the qa team will be up to it right now... installing another full application
13:49:47 <ashimema> a good example is the lack of tests.. there's hardly any in mana server as far as I can remember.. should that be qa failure ;)
13:49:54 <Joubu> ashimema: follow the gitlab process, as we do for dashboard, misc4dev, etc.
13:49:55 <cait> i'd be ok if we had alex_a verify changes maybe?
13:50:11 <Joubu> "waiting for an approver"
13:50:15 <ashimema> alex_a is writing most of the changes cait ;)
13:50:19 <ashimema> as far as I can tell
13:50:35 <cait> maybe name a second one to cover?
13:50:48 <ashimema> so.. do we want to switch back to using gitlab for mana server issues entirely then..
13:51:00 <ashimema> it's having stuff in two places that I struggle with
13:51:06 <alex_a> So i can stop to write patches for Mana ....
13:51:15 <alex_a> joke*
13:51:16 <ashimema> lol
13:51:48 <ashimema> also.. as far as rolling out changes..
13:51:49 <tcohen> hola
13:52:12 <cait> just ont sure if we have staff for full qa process right now for changes not directly made to koha but other apps
13:52:14 <ashimema> we already have some cases of bus in koha side that rely on patches in mana side being applied at the same time..
13:52:16 <tcohen> #info Tomas Cohen Arazi, Theke Solutions
13:52:18 <ashimema> we need a process for that..
13:52:25 <cait> true
13:52:39 <ashimema> are you at Hackfest alex_a
13:52:46 <ashimema> perhaps we could come up with something together there?
13:52:46 <cait> i think we need to coordinate with alex_a, so those can be applied to the test server?
13:53:29 <alex_a> ashimema, all things on Mana server side could be tested without Koha. Just use API. So, server side patches should be wrote first ?
13:53:51 <ashimema> other way around...
13:54:11 <ashimema> there are patches waiting for QA/SO in Koha which rely on changes in Mana happening..
13:54:35 <ashimema> we either need backwards compataility or to ensure updates happen in suitable timeframes
13:55:37 <ashimema> bug 23075 for example
13:55:37 <huginn`> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=23075 normal, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, BLOCKED , Incorrect URL should have a meaningful error message
13:55:37 <alex_a> We need a versioned api imo
13:56:06 <ashimema> yup, agreed
13:56:08 <ashimema> and asap
13:56:11 <oleonard> #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries, USA
13:56:17 <ashimema> bug 23121
13:56:17 <huginn`> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=23121 enhancement, P1 - high, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , The Mana API needs versioning
13:56:55 <alex_a> ashimema, yes. That could be the only next step
13:57:12 <ashimema> shall we move on and continue this discussion at hackfest
13:57:14 <ashimema> done
13:57:37 <ashimema> #topic Review of coding guidlines
13:58:05 <alex_a> ashimema, will you attend to hf ?
13:58:19 <ashimema> I hope to alex_a
13:58:25 <ashimema> #topic SQL12 Updates to enforce booleans
13:59:17 <ashimema> tcohen and Joubu  are we moving forward on that one..
13:59:23 <alex_a> I agree for a Mana versioned API topic at the hackfest
13:59:34 <ashimema> :)
13:59:41 <Joubu> yup
14:00:11 <Joubu> the discussion was over iirc
14:00:17 <Joubu> was not it?
14:00:35 <ashimema> the issue in the qa tools was never merged
14:01:00 <ashimema> and eythian came up with a reasonable alternative using SQL comments in the kohastructure file
14:01:04 <ashimema> I liked his idea
14:01:48 <Joubu> so we duplicate the info?
14:02:05 <ashimema> Shall I draw up a clarification on the guidline?
14:02:10 <ashimema> do we duplicate the info?
14:03:16 <Joubu> I need to read again the whole stuff
14:03:34 <ashimema> I think the issue was that not all tinyint(1) are used as boolean..
14:04:26 <ashimema> so the idea was to require an sql comment to explicitly state if the tinyint was being used as boolean or not.. and then we can use that to check if the corresponding dbix:class lines are present or not
14:04:47 <ashimema> so yes.. recording twice in a way I suppose..
14:04:51 <ashimema> but recording twice to prevent false positives
14:05:03 <Joubu> we are duplicating the info if there is a comment in .sql and the is_boolean flag in the schema file
14:05:07 <ashimema> sure I saw tcohen a few minutes ago
14:05:48 <ashimema> it's the 'is not boolean' case which is going to trigger..
14:06:25 <ashimema> perhaps we could adapt the current QA submission to require either the 'is_boolean' in the dbic file or 'is_not_boolean' in the .sql file..
14:06:26 <Joubu> to make the QA script pass, that's it?
14:06:36 <ashimema> that would prevent false failure
14:06:38 <ashimema> correct
14:06:49 <cait> he said hi
14:07:34 <ashimema> I see the guidline has already been updated
14:07:44 <ashimema> okies.. so it's just the QA script change that needs merging
14:07:58 <Joubu> I think we should just ensure the presence of is_boolean in the schema file
14:08:00 <ashimema> lets merge it as is and then we can deal with any false warning if/when we want to
14:08:16 <Joubu> is_boolean is a boolean flag, so can be 0
14:08:17 <Joubu> :D
14:08:28 <ashimema> oh.. so it is!
14:08:32 <ashimema> doh ;)
14:08:34 <ashimema> cool.
14:08:35 <ashimema> sorted
14:09:38 <oleonard> I'd like to talk about JS coding guidelines if there is time
14:09:44 <Joubu> so l.112: grep 'is_boolean' instead of grep 'is_boolean => 0' and we are done
14:09:53 <ashimema> yup.. that's next on my list oleonard..
14:09:54 <Joubu> '=> 1' erk
14:09:56 <ashimema> any second
14:10:09 <ashimema> hehe
14:10:14 <ashimema> yup, that would be great Joubu
14:11:41 <ashimema> moving on
14:11:53 <ashimema> #topic Revise JavaScript coding guideline JS8 to recommend ESLint;
14:12:03 <ashimema> all your oleonard, please take the floor :)
14:12:29 <oleonard> Thanks. I'm talking about coding guideline JS8: Follow guidelines set by JSHint
14:12:52 <oleonard> I'd like to revise that to recommend eslint, which seems to be a more common standard now
14:13:07 <oleonard> I don't know how many people are already linting their JS, but I find it very helpful
14:13:25 <oleonard> I'd like to continue to submit JS cleanup patches following the eslint recommendations
14:13:35 <oleonard> Proposed configuration: https://gitlab.com/snippets/1868323
14:14:05 <oleonard> I don't know if it's something we need to vote on, but I wanted to talk about it in case anyone had any objections or recommendations
14:14:25 <ashimema> it gets a +1 from me
14:14:50 <ashimema> would be nice to link to a page on how to install eslint in one's favourite editor
14:15:13 <oleonard> Sure, I know it's widely supported
14:15:32 <ashimema> indeed.. though I've not actually got it running in my vi myself yet
14:16:06 <oleonard> If anyone here works with others who are the JS experts at your org I'd love to hear their comments too if they want
14:17:19 <fridolin> I think it would be jajm at Biblibre
14:17:31 * ashimema will poke andrewish
14:17:36 <fridolin> I'm a total noob at JS
14:17:49 * oleonard still feels like one
14:17:56 <fridolin> ^^
14:18:52 <oleonard> So... take a vote at next meeting maybe?
14:19:36 <ashimema> sounds good to me.
14:19:57 * ashimema looks at his vimrc and find he's already got eslint enabled.. just not configured with anything
14:20:40 * oleonard relinquishes the floor
14:22:24 <oleonard> The floor? ...Anyone?
14:22:29 <ashimema> #infoJS8 changes will be put to the vote next meeting
14:22:36 <ashimema> so.. that just leaves us with
14:23:58 <ashimema> #topic Set time of next meeting
14:24:02 <ashimema> Do we want one in another two weeks.. or as it's summer hols time shall we wait a month?
14:24:29 <Joubu> quickly, I rebased bug 15522. It's ready for testing.
14:24:29 <huginn`> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=15522 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , New interface for revamped circulation rules
14:24:37 <tcohen> two weeks ashimema
14:24:49 <Joubu> only 1 dependency missing
14:25:06 <ashimema> #info bug 15522 is ready for testing.. please go forth
14:25:27 <ashimema> 21st August then..
14:25:42 <ashimema> it'll probably be a nice quick one.. I hope
14:26:53 <kidclamp> bug 23407
14:26:53 <huginn`> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=23407 normal, P5 - low, ---, nick, Needs Signoff , XSLT Details pages don't use items, we shouldn't pass them
14:26:58 <kidclamp> bug 23414
14:26:58 <huginn`> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=23414 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, nick, Needs Signoff , Improve performance of C4/XSLT/buildKohaItemsNamespace
14:27:21 <kidclamp> these are both fairly simple patches that give a nice boost to search restuls
14:27:28 <ashimema> 21 August 2019, 19:30 UTC work for people?
14:27:41 <cait> ok
14:27:44 <kidclamp> +1
14:27:49 <tcohen> +1
14:27:58 <oleonard> +1
14:28:00 <Joubu> :30?
14:28:16 <Joubu> +1 for me
14:28:21 <ashimema> we went with half past to make it a tad nicer for the NZ peeps I believe
14:28:30 <Joubu> if you do not break the meeting bot with that :30 :D
14:29:34 <ashimema> #info Next meeting: 21 August 2019, 19:30 UTC
14:29:40 <thd> 30 fell between two competing times in question for moving between winter time settings and summer time
14:29:41 <tcohen> Joubu: I have a link to a nice regexp tutorial
14:29:43 <tcohen> :-P
14:29:48 <ashimema> I think it worked last time.. maybe i just didn't notice
14:29:55 <ashimema> #endmeeting