13:00:53 <ashimema> #startmeeting General IRC meeting 14 August 2019
13:00:53 <huginn`> Meeting started Wed Aug 14 13:00:53 2019 UTC.  The chair is ashimema. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
13:00:53 <huginn`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
13:00:53 <huginn`> The meeting name has been set to 'general_irc_meeting_14_august_2019'
13:01:30 <Charles_Quain> Hi All
13:01:30 <ashimema> #chair cait
13:01:30 <huginn`> Current chairs: ashimema cait
13:01:40 <ashimema> #topic Introductions
13:01:49 <ashimema> Please use #info to introduce yourselves
13:01:58 <ashimema> #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe
13:02:02 <Charles_Quain> #info Charles Quain Interleaf Technology
13:02:11 <jzairo> #info Jessica Zairo, ByWater Solutions
13:02:16 <thd> #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City
13:02:21 <lisettelatah> #info Lisette Scheer, Latah County Library District
13:03:27 <kidclamp> #info Nick Clemens, ByWater Solutions
13:03:37 <khall> #info Kyle M Hall, ByWater Solutions
13:04:03 <ashimema> we'll give people another minute or two.. seem to be trickling in
13:06:05 <ashimema> #topic Announcements
13:06:24 <ashimema> Hmm, does anyone have any?
13:06:28 <thd> Yes.
13:06:43 <ashimema> fire away thd
13:07:25 <thd> As the agenda is empty  I want to announce good progress with migrating the Koha MediaWiki database from Postgres to MySQL.
13:07:40 <thd> I have updated the bug report.
13:07:54 <ashimema> oh, excellent
13:07:55 <wahanui> darn tootin' it is.
13:08:26 <thd> https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=23073
13:08:26 <huginn`> 04Bug 23073: normal, P5 - low, ---, gmc, NEW , wiki.koha-community.org needs updating to a later version
13:08:36 <ashimema> #info thd has made good progress with migrating our existing MediaWiki from Postgres to MySQL.. the first step towards upgrading.
13:08:53 <thd> I do have one question.
13:09:05 <ashimema> #into See bug 23073 for ongoing progress
13:09:05 <huginn`> 04Bug http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=23073 normal, P5 - low, ---, gmc, NEW , wiki.koha-community.org needs updating to a later version
13:09:38 <thd> Does anyone know the origin of the anonymized_mwuser table in MediaWiki?
13:10:50 <ashimema> not I
13:11:33 <ashimema> is it populated?
13:12:53 <thd> Yes, it is populated.  Guessing from the database username owning the table it may have been something created in the first day of starting with MediaWiki after which we started again with a different database username.
13:13:26 <ashimema> I think I wouldn't worry too much about it
13:13:49 <ashimema> shall we move on.. anyone else got any announcements?
13:14:28 <thd> I do not intend to worry much about it but it seems t be the only mysterious table for which I do not have a nice MySQL structure to migrate.
13:14:43 <lisettelatah> The koha-US conference is next month in Pueblo, CO from September 18-21.
13:14:54 <tcohen> hi
13:14:54 <wahanui> salut, tcohen
13:15:00 <tcohen> #info Tomas Cohen Arazi
13:15:35 <ashimema> #info koha-US Conference is next month in Pueblo, CO from September 18-21
13:16:48 <ashimema> #info Kohacon20 is all set to take place 19th-25th October in Wellington NZ
13:16:56 <ashimema> #link https://2020.kohacon.org/ Kohacon20
13:17:39 <ashimema> They have not yet called for speakers, but should be doing so any day now I believe
13:18:14 <ashimema> OK.. moving on..
13:18:17 <ashimema> #topic Update on releases
13:18:37 <ashimema> #topic Stable releases
13:19:39 <ashimema> #info Fridolin sends his apologies for not making the meeting. 19.05.x series in in reasonable shape, he's keeping up with bugfixes well but we do have a few bugs still making their way through the SO/QA process
13:20:11 <ashimema> rmaints?
13:20:11 <wahanui> well, rmaints is fridolin, lucas and wizzyrea
13:20:15 <tcohen> is there a list?
13:21:06 <ashimema> only the bugs highlighted in the koha dashboard
13:21:43 <ashimema> 6 'Major' in NSO, 1 in NQA
13:21:59 <ashimema> so not huge numbers.. but there are a fair few 'New' that need looking at
13:22:39 <ashimema> at least a couple in my own queue.. I best get to writing patches for those
13:23:40 <ashimema> #topic Update from the RM
13:24:35 <ashimema> #info We are 3 months into the cycle and 2 weeks into a 2 month window for adventurous pushing.
13:25:14 <ashimema> #info 224 Bugs pushed to date, 158 bugfixes, 65 enhancements and 1 new feature.
13:25:28 <ashimema> #info 10 of the above bugs were Sponsored, thankyou sponsors :)
13:26:17 <ashimema> I feel dev meetings have been going reasonably well and are a little more inclusive again now we have moved the late slot a little later again to catch the NZ croud.
13:27:22 <ashimema> Katrin has been doing a great job rounding up the troops for QA as ever, thanks cait
13:27:44 <ashimema> any questions for the RM ?
13:28:13 <caroline_catlady> #info Caroline Cyr La Rose, inLibro
13:28:31 <ashimema> could be a nice short meeting today
13:28:51 <cait> ashimema: not sure about that... herding cats is hard :)
13:29:22 <tcohen> ashimema: I will try to do more QA for the rest of the cycle
13:29:39 <ashimema> thanks tcohen :)
13:30:06 <ashimema> he dashboard is telling.. it's the usual suspects doing SO and QA..
13:30:13 <ashimema> we certainly notice Joubu's absence too.
13:30:34 <ashimema> though it's nice to have kidclamp back on QA after his stint as RM :)
13:30:58 <kidclamp> Joubu++
13:31:03 <ashimema> and wizzyrea is storming ahead on the SO stats :)
13:31:08 <kidclamp> can we flatter him into returning
13:32:44 <ashimema> okies.. lets move on then
13:33:24 <ashimema> #topic Set time of next meeting
13:34:04 <ashimema> First wednesday of the month as usual... any obvious problems?
13:34:51 <ashimema> ooh.. I'm not around then, heading home from anual leave
13:35:35 <thd> The first week in September is the end of customary academic holidays in many places.
13:36:06 <ashimema> mm, perhaps leave it a week to try and catch people once they've actually returned
13:36:07 <thd> I have no actual objection to the first week personally.
13:36:15 <ashimema> 11th September then?
13:36:52 <ashimema> 2100 UTC
13:37:19 <thd> Is 21 UTC the time with is now catching people in NZ?
13:37:39 <cait> 9 am
13:37:41 <cait> seems good
13:37:46 <ashimema> 20:30 has been the dev meeting time that we've caught NZ
13:38:05 <ashimema> 21:00 looks like the time we've usually alternated to for NZ for General meetings
13:38:47 <ashimema> 11 September 2019, 21:00 UTC
13:39:06 <thd> I have generally been confused by directional drift as local time has changed seasonally.
13:39:07 <ashimema> speak now if anyone has any problems with that proposal
13:39:17 <thd> No problems.
13:41:09 <ashimema> UTC 21 is UK 22, NZ 09 and US (new york) 17
13:41:19 <ashimema> so seems mostly reasonable..
13:41:29 <ashimema> done
13:41:52 <ashimema> #info Next meeting: 11 September 2019, 21:00 UTC
13:41:56 <ashimema> #endmeeting