14:02:27 <ashimema> #startmeeting General IRC meeting 1 September 2021
14:02:27 <huginn> Meeting started Wed Sep  1 14:02:27 2021 UTC.  The chair is ashimema. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:02:27 <huginn> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:02:27 <huginn> The meeting name has been set to 'general_irc_meeting_1_september_2021'
14:02:58 <ashimema> #link https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/General_IRC_meeting_1_September_2021 Today's agenda
14:03:08 <ashimema> #topic Introductions
14:03:20 <tuxayo> #info Victor Grousset, Tuxayo International Ltd. ,France
14:03:21 <oleonard> #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries, Ohio, USA
14:03:21 <petrova> #info Peter (Petro) Vashchuk, National Library of Finland, HELSINKI
14:03:26 <nugged> #info Andrew Nugged, National Library of Finland, HELSINKI
14:03:30 <ashimema> #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe, UK
14:03:40 <ashimema> #chair tuxayo
14:03:40 <huginn> Current chairs: ashimema tuxayo
14:03:49 <tuxayo> :D
14:05:51 <ashimema> #topic Announcements
14:06:14 <ashimema> I bet we don't have anyone from the KohaCon hosts here...
14:06:33 <ashimema> has anyone heard anything from them regards the date changes etc..
14:06:40 <thd> #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City
14:06:41 <Joubu> they are reactive by email
14:06:47 <ashimema> is anyone from the wider community actually attending?
14:07:42 <ashimema> anyone have any announcements?
14:07:51 <tuxayo> kohaputti got a grant to continue working on Koha :)
14:09:01 <ashimema> #info kohaputti is hopefully returning to Koha for a little while after winning a grant for such... :)
14:09:25 <ashimema> shall we move on..
14:09:38 <ashimema> #topic Update on releases
14:09:48 <ashimema> anything you wish to say Joubu
14:10:21 <Joubu> less than 2 months left
14:10:28 <ashimema> yowsers!
14:10:28 <Joubu> and still the same things I need
14:10:47 <Joubu> check what I said at the last meetings if you want to know more
14:10:53 <ashimema> ta
14:11:19 <ashimema> #info Only two months left for this cycle.. lots still to do. Please refer to previous minutes for the lists
14:11:30 <ashimema> rmaints?
14:11:30 <wahanui> well, rmaints is fridolin, khall, kidclamp, wainui and tuxayo
14:12:21 <tuxayo> Security release went ok
14:12:43 <tuxayo> People should update ^^
14:12:44 <ashimema> #info Security releases went out as planned, well done team.
14:12:57 <Joubu> [off] want more? :D
14:13:01 <ashimema> #info If you've not already updated, please do!
14:13:23 <tuxayo> or else be DoSed!
14:13:24 <ashimema> [off] those were what I was looking at just prior to this meeting Joubu ;)
14:13:31 <ashimema> moving on
14:13:37 <ashimema> #topic Actions from last meeting
14:13:58 <ashimema> There were no actions
14:14:23 <ashimema> #topic Date and time for next meeting
14:14:31 <ashimema> same cadence?
14:15:09 <tuxayo> works for me
14:15:22 <ashimema> does that make it the 29th?
14:15:37 <ashimema> my brain isn't working this afternoon
14:15:37 <Joubu> yes
14:16:12 <thd> 29?
14:16:29 <ashimema> #info Next meeting: 29 Sept 2021, 14 UTC
14:16:30 <thd> Should it not be next month
14:16:36 <thd> ?
14:16:37 <Joubu> every 4 weeks
14:16:43 <ashimema> indeed
14:16:59 <ashimema> I'm not sure how it's ended up at the beggining/end of the month.. I thought it tended to be in the middle
14:17:16 <ashimema> we must have missed one/rescheduled one at some point
14:17:26 <thd> It was the middle somewhat recently.
14:17:27 <tuxayo> 4w != 1mo so it moves a little by little
14:17:44 <ashimema> yeah.. but I don't remember it being this close before
14:17:53 <ashimema> exactly
14:18:06 <ashimema> we could do a 6 week.. or 2 week to reset it to the middle
14:18:24 <ashimema> not sure which would actually get more attendance though.
14:18:57 <Joubu> every quarter
14:19:33 <oleonard> I'm not sure what General meetings are for anymore since they're only attended by devs
14:20:08 <Joubu> and kohacon updates
14:20:16 <Joubu> which could be done by email
14:20:39 <Joubu> and 1 "general" for kohacon vote
14:21:16 <ashimema> indeed
14:21:31 <ashimema> lets slip it to 6 as they're so badly attended
14:21:40 <tuxayo> ok
14:21:51 <ashimema> and maybe moot that we have one or two a year as more of an AGM instead from then on.?
14:22:22 <ashimema> #info Next meeting: 13 Oct 2021, 14 UTC
14:22:25 <ashimema> #endmeeting