14:00:24 <Joubu> #startmeeting General IRC meeting 21 January 2021
14:00:24 <huginn> Meeting started Thu Jan 21 14:00:24 2021 UTC.  The chair is Joubu. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:00:24 <huginn> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:00:24 <huginn> The meeting name has been set to 'general_irc_meeting_21_january_2021'
14:00:29 <Joubu> qa_team?
14:00:29 <wahanui> qa_team is probably cait, dcook, amoyano, ashimema, marcelr, kohaputti, jajm, tcohen, josef_moravec, kidclamp, khall and tuxayo
14:00:30 <Joubu> rmaints?
14:00:30 <wahanui> hmmm... rmaints is fridolin, AndrewFH and tuxayo
14:00:39 <Joubu> #topic Introductions
14:00:44 <Joubu> #info Jonathan Druart
14:01:00 <ashimema> #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe
14:01:14 <oleonard> #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries, Ohio, USA
14:02:46 <Joubu> ok
14:02:48 <Joubu> #topic Announcements
14:02:53 <Joubu> something?
14:02:53 <wahanui> somebody said something was broken
14:03:09 <Joubu> yes, meetings are broken
14:03:15 <Joubu> #topic Update from the Release Manager (21.05)
14:03:23 <Joubu> I don't have much to say, nothing new at least and I don't want to repeat myself
14:03:30 <Joubu> See last dev meeting minutes for more information
14:03:37 <Joubu> #info See last dev meeting for RM updates
14:03:48 <ashimema> :)
14:03:49 <Joubu> #topic Updates from the Release Maintainers
14:04:02 <Joubu> not around
14:04:12 <Joubu> #topic Updates from the QA team
14:04:18 <Joubu> ashimema: ?
14:05:03 <ashimema> #info QA has been continuing, concentrating on academy bugs this week.
14:05:27 <Joubu> I don't have much to push, it would be good to see big things moving a bit
14:05:35 <ashimema> agreed
14:05:54 <Joubu> it's the good slot to push big stuffs
14:06:02 <ashimema> kohaputti has been working through QAing my transfers code nicely
14:06:15 <ashimema> and there's been discussion on the news work behind the scenes
14:06:29 <ashimema> so hopefully those two will give you some bigger things to push soonish.
14:06:39 <Joubu> I am ready :)
14:06:45 <oleonard> kidclamp khall_ if either of you happened to be planning a QA day tomorrow... Maybe today instead?
14:07:26 * ashimema is struggling to keep up a bit at the minute.. customer work commitments taking priority
14:07:52 <Joubu> I ca
14:08:01 <Joubu> I can QA and push if nobody else is around
14:09:02 <Joubu> #topic Actions from last meeting
14:09:19 <Joubu> #topic caroline send an email to the ML about KohaCon21
14:09:39 <Joubu> it ha been sent on Dec 2nd
14:09:58 <Joubu> #link https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/KohaCon21_Proposals
14:10:14 <Joubu> There is one proposal
14:10:36 <ashimema> I cleaned up that page allot the other day.. the proposal that had been added was added s plain html which really didn't work well
14:10:41 <ashimema> I converted it to wikitext
14:11:21 <Joubu> and we announced the call for proposals ended on Jan 15th
14:11:29 <Joubu> so... they won? :)
14:12:00 <ashimema> ooh.
14:12:08 <ashimema> I totally missed that end date
14:12:29 <oleonard> There's no reason not to say they won unless there's a rule I don't know about regarding the number of entries required
14:12:50 <Joubu> The website says KohaCon2020 and that rangi is a speaker
14:14:14 <Joubu> ok, I will rely on rangi and cait for that part. I will send them an email
14:14:39 <Joubu> #topic Joubu form a workgroup for the Koha Cookbook Project
14:14:53 <Joubu> Done, we had a meeting last Friday, next meeting in March
14:15:14 <Joubu> #link https://meetings.koha-community.org/2021/cookbook_working_group.2021-01-15-14.33.log.html
14:15:23 <Joubu> #topic Set time of next meeting
14:16:01 <Joubu> #info Next meeting: 24 February 2021, 20 UTC
14:16:15 <Joubu> I think I didn't mess the date
14:16:32 <Joubu> last minute thing to add?
14:17:00 <Joubu> hum
14:17:07 <Joubu> 4 weeks is 17 actually
14:17:12 <Joubu> #info Next meeting: 17 February 2021, 20 UTC
14:17:21 <Joubu> #endmeeting