14:05:33 <ashimema> #startmeeting General IRC meeting 7 July 2021
14:05:33 <huginn> Meeting started Wed Jul  7 14:05:33 2021 UTC.  The chair is ashimema. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:05:33 <huginn> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:05:33 <huginn> The meeting name has been set to 'general_irc_meeting_7_july_2021'
14:05:41 <nugged> looks here like NeuroNets trying to be humans we are :)
14:05:49 <tuxayo> #info tuxayo/Victor Grousset, France
14:05:53 <ashimema> #link https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/General_IRC_meeting_7_July_2021 Agenda
14:05:59 <ashimema> #topic Introductions
14:06:05 <Joubu> #info Jonathan Druart
14:06:06 <ashimema> #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe
14:06:08 <nugged> #info Andrew Nugged, National Library of Finland, HELSINKI
14:06:10 <oleonard> #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries, Ohio, USA
14:06:10 <tuxayo> shoots, too early ><
14:06:12 <petrova> #info Peter (Petro) Vashchuk, National Library of Finland, Helsinki
14:06:23 <thd> #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City
14:07:05 <ashimema> #topic Announcements
14:07:06 <ashimema> anyone got anything.. ?
14:07:16 <cait1> #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
14:07:18 <kidclamp> #info Nick Clemens, ByWater Solutions
14:07:44 <nugged> we are with Petro relocated! hello from Helsinki now! Just few days in the office (National Library), just get our keys!
14:07:48 <ashimema> don't think we managed to get anything out of the Kohacon lot.. bit worried as we've not heard from them in ages
14:08:02 <Joubu> I sent them an email this morning to get some news
14:08:10 <ashimema> indeed
14:08:10 <cait1> Joubu++ for that
14:08:16 <cait1> but KohaCon is on the agenda later
14:08:25 <ashimema> yup
14:08:25 <Joubu> they answered me that they are working on the website but it's not ready to be published
14:08:33 <ashimema> oh, cool
14:08:34 <Joubu> so more info coming soon I guess
14:08:39 <ashimema> so there is movement.. just slow
14:08:40 <cait1> ah, that is actually good news then :)
14:08:42 <tuxayo> great to hear from them
14:08:58 <cait1> thx alot for reaching out to the organizers
14:09:35 <ashimema> #info Jonathan has contacted the KohaCon21 organisers and has been told they are working on a website to be published soon.
14:09:40 <ashimema> shall we move on
14:09:50 <ashimema> #topic Update on releases
14:10:26 <Joubu> sorry, didn't prepare much
14:10:33 <tuxayo> #info, 20.05.xx and 20.11.x went well
14:10:34 <Joubu> but can improvise something
14:10:45 <Joubu> Everything is great, lot of patches signed off, PQAed and pushed in the last couple of weeks
14:10:52 <tcohen> #info Tomas Cohen Arazi, Theke Solutions
14:10:52 <Joubu> All my concerns and requests are taking into account in the minutes.
14:11:00 <Joubu> The team is amazing, almost impossible to do better.
14:11:06 <khall> 21.05 is going well
14:11:13 <tuxayo> #info fridolin relocated and is operational again.
14:11:37 <Joubu> ha, and SCO is broken in 21.05 - bug 28660
14:11:37 <huginn> 04Bug https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=28660 blocker, P5 - low, ---, dcook, ASSIGNED , Self checkout is not automatically logging in
14:13:48 <tuxayo> #info from what I heard from Wainui, first 19.11.x release is done, after the usual hiccups when doing RMaint for the 1st time.
14:14:13 <ashimema> such a nice thing to read
14:14:26 <ashimema> wainui++
14:14:34 <ashimema> team does indeed seem good this cycle :)
14:14:42 <ashimema> rmaints?
14:14:46 <ashimema> any more to add
14:15:07 <tuxayo> It's good that we have a 4th maintained stable release, 19.11.x is still quite used. https://hea.koha-community.org/systempreferences
14:16:47 <ashimema> moving on
14:16:56 <ashimema> #topic KohaCon21/KohaCon22
14:17:08 <ashimema> did you have anything further in mind Joubu?
14:17:34 <Joubu> nope
14:17:55 <ashimema> #into see announcements.. a website is coming soon.
14:17:59 <ashimema> * #info see announcements.. a website is coming soon.
14:18:45 <ashimema> #topic Actions from last meeting
14:18:49 <ashimema> yeah.. there were none
14:18:52 <tuxayo> What is the planned date again?
14:18:57 <ashimema> #info No actions
14:19:02 <ashimema> for KohaCon?
14:19:06 <tuxayo> yes
14:19:35 <cait1> november
14:19:38 <cait1> it was in the newsletter
14:19:48 <ashimema> 14th - 30th November
14:19:49 <tuxayo> thanks :)
14:20:04 <ashimema> at least that's what was on the proposal
14:20:59 <ashimema> #topic Date of next meeting
14:21:04 <ashimema> same time next month?
14:21:16 <Joubu> the not-ready-website states "Conference will be held in November 22- 24 to  and Hackfest 25th to  through 28th"
14:21:42 <ashimema> oh, so it's moved since the original proposal.. okies
14:22:19 <ashimema> 4th August OK for next meeting with people?
14:22:35 <tuxayo> looks good
14:22:47 <ashimema> not missed a french holiday this time ;)
14:22:52 <tuxayo> ^^
14:23:04 <cait1> ashimema++
14:23:26 <ashimema> #info Next meeting: 04 August 2021, 14 UTC
14:23:37 <ashimema> all good.. lets wrap it up then
14:23:40 <ashimema> #endmeeting