#koha: Development IRC meeting 11 September 2019

Meeting started by ashimema at 13:01:08 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Introductions (ashimema, 13:01:13)
    1. Please introduce yourselves with your name preceeded by #info to have your precense noted in the minutes (ashimema, 13:01:43)
    2. Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries, Ohio, USA (oleonard, 13:01:48)
    3. Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City (thd, 13:01:49)
    4. Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe (ashimema, 13:01:51)
    5. Marcel de Rooy, Netherlands (marcelr, 13:02:00)
    6. David Nind, New Zealand (davidnind, 13:03:32)

  2. Announcements (ashimema, 13:10:35)
    1. We are nearing the end of the RM's 'Adventurous pushing window'.. two weeks to go, after which I want to re-focus the team on bugfixes and polishing of existing pushed features. (ashimema, 13:11:26)
    2. Magnus Enger, Libriotech, Norway (magnuse, 13:13:13)

  3. Update from the Release manager (ashimema, 13:13:40)
    1. Things have been ticking along, all be it slowly the last month during that deadly summer period. (ashimema, 13:14:06)
    2. I'm hoping QA will pickup again now we're nearing the end of the summer break in europe.. (ashimema, 13:14:41)

  4. Updates from the Release Maintainers (ashimema, 13:14:59)
    1. Looking at BZ, rmaints seem to be keeping up.. no report from them directly due to absence today. (ashimema, 13:18:14)

  5. Updates from the QA team (ashimema, 13:18:46)
    1. QA is as ever.. always more to do. (ashimema, 13:22:12)
    2. Bywater are trying to get back to 'SO/QA Fridays' (ashimema, 13:22:26)

  6. General development discussion (ashimema, 13:24:29)
  7. API: Bug 16825 Get an item endpoint (ashimema, 13:27:11)
    1. We need to vote on the endpoints as implimented, just to be consistent with prior API guidlines. (ashimema, 13:27:47)
    2. Katrin, Tomas and I have all looked at it and don't see anything standing out as incorrectly termed. (ashimema, 13:28:13)
    3. RM will discus with tcohen, as closest to the API's currently, and will likely push soon. (ashimema, 13:31:18)

  8. API: Public patron's privacy settings (ashimema, 13:31:41)
    1. RM will discus with tcohen and make a decision as we're not corrate for a vote (ashimema, 13:36:35)

  9. API: Bug 23517 Holds priorities (ashimema, 13:36:53)
    1. RM will discus with tcohen and make a decision as we're not corrate for a vote (ashimema, 13:37:16)

  10. API: Proposal for related resources, or objects that need to embed others: use Accept application/hal+json and follow the draft spec for HAL (ashimema, 13:38:54)
    1. I'm going to use this one as a 'set homework'.. can anyone who has a stake in the API come back to the next meeting with an opinion on HAL (ashimema, 13:39:35)

  11. Review of coding guidelines (ashimema, 13:40:25)
    1. Nothing to review at this time (ashimema, 13:40:30)

  12. Set time of next meeting (ashimema, 13:40:43)
    1. Next meeting: 25 September 2019, 21:00 UTC (ashimema, 13:45:23)

Meeting ended at 13:45:33 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. (none)

People present (lines said)

  1. ashimema (60)
  2. marcelr (12)
  3. oleonard (9)
  4. huginn (5)
  5. thd (4)
  6. magnuse (3)
  7. davidnind (3)
  8. inlibro (1)

Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.